Recruiting Assistant (REMOTE – Work from Home)
To assist recruiters by performing administrative, clerical and recruiting support functions, to process payroll, maintain files and procedures, and to offer marketing assistance to attract candidates and clientele.
This employee will be working an 8am to 5pm shift, 40 hours per week, Monday thru Friday.
- Office Administration
- File Management & Clerical Support
- Payroll and Tracking A/P & A/R
- Recruiting Support & Resource Development
- On-Going Projects & Other Essential Tasks as Needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communication, office systems, and record keeping
- Knowledge of modern business communication: Includes style and format of letters and memoranda, formatting emails, creating email and letter templates and mail merges.
- Skill to type 50 words per minute
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Ability to create job ads and job templates
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Experience with MS Office & Google Docs.
Credentials and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience performing administrative and clerical duties
Advanced knowledge in the following programs is desired: Internet Explorer and online research, MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat & creating PDF’s, and Google Suite.
- Close attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and handling multiple deadlines and assignments
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $16.00 – $18.00 Per