The Recruitment Marketing Consultant will partner with client's key internal stakeholders to plan, coordinate, and execute the recruitment marketing strategy for their organization. The RMC will serve as a subject matter expert to drive the development of end-to-end talent attraction campaigns, make budget and infrastructure recommendations, as well as liaise internal and external partnership resources to help the client carry out their robust talent attraction plan. You will collaborate with internal and external partners to implement comprehensive campaigns and recruitment marketing tactics.
What will you do?
• Partner with clients to identify business needs and design strategic marketing solutions to meet those needs
Guide and help coordinate the development and execution of Recruitment Marketing and Social Media Campaigns
• Conduct engagement sessions to assess and understand the critical needs of business sectors
• Deliver end-to-end customized Campaign Strategies.
• Support Candidate Relationship Management and Communications
Support and lead the development of candidate personas for segment development
• Leverage marketing expertise to develop and execute an effective integrated marketing plans that are customized to meet the needs of the local market
• Consistently optimize results by focusing on measuring, assessing, evaluating and adjusting campaigns to yield maximum results
The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of experience in talent acquisition, recruitment marketing, campaign development and management, employer branding, strategic marketing, and/or corporate brand marketing.
• Experience in problem solving, situational analysis and assessments and translating outcomes into strategic solutions
• Demonstrated experience in social media marketing/management and digital marketing
• Highly proficient in project management and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously as well as lead cross-functional teams.
• Proven track of record of building and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns with expertise in building strategic marketing plans and executing at a tactical level.
• Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign effectiveness
• Demonstrated success in utilizing all types of marketing, advertising, and digital experiences
• Critical thinking, business acumen, and assessment skills with the desire to dig deep to understand the challenges in recruiting talent; weigh cost, risks and benefits; and use analytics to build effective campaigns.
• Ability to influence and provide support at all levels of the organization to drive execution of plans
• Self-starter, strong drive, bias for action and result-oriented with the ability to influence others - both peers and leaders.
• Ability to drive results, be agile, and meet tight deadlines.
• Demonstrate high energy and desire to succeed; hard-working and detail oriented.
• Positive outlook, especially in the face of challenging circumstances
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite, particularly Power Point, Excel and Word.
Nice to have:
Familiar with Zoho Apps
Familiar with Power BI
Experience working in PPC platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook Ads, LinkedIn ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Ads,
Extensive experience in Recruitment Marketing: Messaging, Campaign Development, Content & Creative Development, Career Website development, Social Media strategies
Marketing agency experience is a plus
You would be a great fit if you:
Have a passion for talent
Are curious, confident, and growth-minded
Enjoy working autonomously, but are a reliable collaborator
You are organized and exhibit the characteristics of a leader both in thought and action
You create based on the holistic picture, considering stakeholders, customers, and those who are not familiar with certain concepts and ideas
You are goal driven and carry an "Everybody Wins" mindset
What we offer:
Work with top international organizations including Fortune 500 companies
Compensation commensurate with experience
Opportunity for advancement
Full Time or Contract options