Medical City Healthcare
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Pediatrics for a nursing job in Dallas, Texas.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Pediatrics
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights, flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
Shift: Nights (Rotating Weekends)
Registered Nurse RNPediatric/Adult Critical Care – Float Pool – Resource PoolSchedule: Full time – NightsLocation: Medical City Dallas Children s Hospital
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Registered Nurse Pediatric Float Pool Responsibilities:
- The Pediatric Critical Care RN performs direct patient care within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on the pediatric acute and critically ill patient.
- The RN in Super Pool will float to NICU, Pedi ICU, Pedi Congenital ICU, and Pedi ED
- The RN in the Super Pool will organize, implement, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care. This plan will be individualized, family centered, and holistic.
- The RN in the Super Pool will maintain a safe and therapeutic environment.
- The RN in the Super Pool will participate in MCCH initiatives and process improvement.
- The RN in the Super Pool will maintain high-quality age specific care for the neonatal, pediatric, adolescent and young adult population.
- The RN in the Super Pool will support the mission, vision and values of the organization.
About Medical City Children s Hospital
A specialized children s hospital with an unwavering focus on patient care, Medical City Children s Hospital offers world-renowned excellence in comprehensive pediatric services. Since 1996, our specialists haven t let anything distract them from helping children get better. As a result, we have helped thousands of children from birth to age 18, and from more than 75 countries. Medical City Children s Hospital takes seriously our responsibility to give children and their parents the care and attention they deserve.
Medical City Children s Hospital is a comprehensive children s hospital with specialists in virtually every pediatric subspecialty, including widely recognized treatment programs such as:
- Hematology and Oncology
- Orthopedics and Scoliosis
We also offer a full spectrum of services, including comprehensive general pediatrics, general and outpatient surgery, neonatal and pediatric intensive care, and specialized pediatric emergency care. Together, with Medical City Dallas, we operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiter. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- 3-6 years RN experience in Pediatric ICU, Pediatric CVICU or NICU
- Must be able to work in 4 of the following areas, 2 of which must be critical care: NICU, PICU, CHSU, NCICU, Peds ED, 6D, 6N, Stem Cell Transplant (pediatric patients)
- Current RN license in the State of Texas
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider
- PALS required within 6 months of hire or transfer
- NRP required within 6 months of hire or transfer
- STABLE and CV STABLE required within 6 months of hire or transfer. Renewal not required
- CCRN preferred
Medical City Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-408119. Posted job title: RN Pediatrics Adult Super Pool
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=6563ea53084da3ec847d90d85&ri=98b6391506e545ecb5fa3c4f20372202&job_loc=Desoto%2CTX&q=Spectrum&spl=6f474e694132467034792b526e31796c3a4333666e54426b73615a6b54656f68673758587337513d3d3a534347784576776b6c4b75375a477776314577585a616b48374e596246496a516a56314a67514e3232697a6f303638386b72524a587845795758595976527935312f754c7a336d333638416f794779527771636f2f69714a765852364d48502f416134457a78794f61744c5778502f556349427636484a596544455857376e4b2b4769556d6f595a35362b654278325049595157&encrypt=0&l=united+states→