Symmetry - The Bridget Agency
Remote Sales Agent – Training Provided
This position is based in the United States- Must be authorized to work in the US
Would you like more time? More money? Paid for what you re worth? Do you understand the value of hard work and work ethic? Does the idea of earning commission scare you or motivate you?
If you re motivated-please read on .
Would you like the opportunity to join the fastest-growing company in a multi-trillion-dollar industry?
We are looking for driven, self-motivated individuals who understand the value of work ethic, persistence, and personal growth. This opportunity can change your life if you are willing to work hard, go through a learning curve, and are open to positive coaching.
Our Agency is focused on helping people live their best life
We do this by partnering with top-rated insurance carriers and state-of-the-art technology which allows us to streamline and simplify the experience for our clients
- Create a schedule that works for you – the goal is to create balance in your life
- Agents that have followed our proven sales system have earned up to $100K in their first year!
- This opportunity is part-time or full time
- Our commission-based structure allows for uncapped earning potential, with the average full-time broker earning six figures in the first year. Performance-based bonuses and incentives lay a road map to earn up to a 15% raise in the first 3 months. While many agents choose to build a team, recruiting is not required to realize this income potential.
- ANYONE with a desire to change their life can be successful – this opportunity is available to all
- No cold calling– warm leads from clients who have asked for our help.
- Training and Mentorship provided every step of the way
- Be coachable to our proven sales system
- Must be willing to obtain an insurance license – we can help you with that
- Look to grow and develop yourself
- Have fun learning new concepts and technology
- You need to like helping people and interacting with all different personalities
- Must be authorized to work in the US, no work visas are offered at this time
- Must be comfortable with computers and software programs
- Must be able to pass a background check and be age 18 or older
- Must have the highest level of integrity and an excellent work ethic
No agent s success, earnings, or production results should be viewed as typical, average, or expected. Not all agents achieve the same or similar results, and no particular results are guaranteed. Your level of success will be determined by several factors, including the amount of work you put in, your ability to successfully follow and implement our training and sales system and engage with our lead system, and the insurance needs of the customers in the geographic areas in which you choose to work.