A successful merchandiser builds and crafts merchandising displays and maintains strong relationships with in-store management.Are you a team player who can bring that eye for detail to work as a Retail Project Merchandiser? If so, come join our team!
- Are 18 or older
- Have used a planogram before or you’re ready to learn
- Can ensure signage is in place for new items at all assigned stores
- Can hang shelf signs, place coupons, and assemble cardboard displays
- Can carry out reset activity, including shelf conditions and schematics completion
- Are willing to set shelves, complete tagging, clean shelves, rotate, and place product
- Can complete web-based training, turn in accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a reliable vehicle to travel within an assigned territory on a daily basis
- Can lift and push up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
- Are dependable and willing to see a project through to completion
- Hourly Pay Range $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
We’re ready to talk when you are, just click!
- Customer Service
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64106f303efda3ec9aab26d85&ri=98b70a68999e42d2bea3f42973520123&job_loc=Los+Angeles%2CCA&q=Uxui&spl=537930395869566f2b4f41576b48436d3a466d6372744e6e74576b767377624f4b5573597539773d3d3a6a6b41326b71574d754b712b5a5438644a7156696a3463676e412f7a4a7270694e4d416c756d776843694f6a68674e486a764c454a37746b5150586359723970436932656d3378414862326e582b4170322f57566f78676a4e4563377171634d526b435a4141344b3774734552637075553146374169506d526862433554315263743058636e4f556832555458784e5049616b3d&encrypt=0&l=United+States→