Keolis North America
Why Work For US:
- Day 1 Benefit Eligibility
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
- 401K with company match
Skills Knowledge and Experience
- Responds to customer inquiries and problems by providing timely and accurate information
- Refers comments, commendations and complaints to VVTA Customer Service Agents
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Ensure customer concerns are understood and clearly explain resolution to the customer
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Assists other departments with administrative tasks as time allows and commensurate with the level of the Route & Schedule Information Clerk Must be able to sit, including talking for 7 hours a day
- Must be able to talk on the phone for same length of time
- Must be able to operate a computer
- Must be able to communicate effectively to customers
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent such as GED
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Experience in various computer software programs and experience using Windows based applications.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Knowledge and Experience
- Must be over 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able and willing to work flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in a union environment
- Must know the geographical area
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of Trapeze software desired, but no required
Physical ability to perform essential job functions includes, but is not limited to: sitting or standing for extended periods of time, effectively communicating over the telephone, finger/hand mobility to utilize keyboard, pushing/pulling, lifting (up to 30 lbs.) and ability to move throughout the office.
Drug and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent upon receiving a favorable background check. Must pass a physical examination.
Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis. By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees, customers, and communities. Together we can become the most successful transportation company in the world.
Environmental commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the communities in which we operate.
EEO statement: Our policy is to afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or gender identification. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Disclaimer and closing statement: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Keolis is committed to offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for development and growth throughout an exciting and rewarding career, and the safest work environment possible.