Milan Laser Company
About Milan Laser Hair Removal
Milan Laser Hair Removal is one of the nation’s premier laser hair removal providers. That’s because we only use top of the line lasers, and all our treatments are performed by licensed medical professionals. Additionally, we guarantee our clients results for life with our exclusive Unlimited Package . With 300+ locations throughout 30+ states and plans to expand into a national brand, this is a very exciting time to join the Milan family! If you are someone who enjoys helping others live their lives to the fullest, we encourage you to apply! All applications will be reviewed by our Talent Acquisition team.
Earning Potential: Average salary $90k-$120k (base + uncapped commission)
With our continued growth and success, we are excited to hire an enthusiastic Sales Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to assist clients and mentor our dynamic team in College Station, TX. As the Sales Manager, you will meet one-on-one with clients to learn about their struggles with unwanted hair and work with them to create their dream treatment package in order to improve their quality of life. Additionally, with the guidance of your Regional Sales Manager, you will manage the day-to-day operations of your store and develop your team in a fun, engaging, and inclusive environment.
Did you notice we didn’t mention anything about generating new leads? That’s because our Sales Managers enjoy:
- Strong Company-led Lead Generation
- Uncapped Commissions
- Monthly & Quarterly Company-wide recognition program
- Free Laser Hair Removal
- Foster a culture of world class customer service
- Educate clients on laser hair removal
- Promote and recommend treatment packages
- Assist clients with questions or concerns about treatments
- Proactively seek client reviews and referrals
- Mentor and manage a team of two to five employees
- Discretion with confidential client information is a must
- High school diploma or GED equivalency; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven success in sales and team mentorship
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable using various computer systems and software
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance within 30 days
- Paid time off starting immediately
- 7 paid holidays a year
- 401k retirement plan with vested employer match
- Career advancement opportunities
- Supportive culture where leadership cares about each and every employee
All potential employees of Milan will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer