When visionary companies need to know how their world-changing ideas will perform, they close the gap between design and reality with Ansys simulation. For more than 50 years, Ansys software has enabled innovators across industries to push boundaries by using the predictive power of simulation. From sustainable transportation to advanced semiconductors, from satellite systems to life-saving medical devices, the next great leaps in human advancement will be powered by Ansys.
Take a leap of certainty with Ansys.
The Sales & Order Operations Specialist I is an integral member of the team, responsible for managing the end to end process for renewal and new sales, performing duties for department managers, partnering with an assigned team of account managers to support sales cycle and business objectives, and acts as primary point of contact for internal and external customers. Requires knowledge and accurate execution of company policies and procedures.
- Participate in New Employee Onboarding program
- Meet with various members of the Sales & Order Operations team and other internal departments to train on procedure and policies; consists of self-guided trainings, 1:1 live and recorded sessions including demonstrations and presentations; track progress with Supervisor or Manager
- Expected to actively ask questions, and develop scalable and repeatable processes for success
- Sales Cycle and Related Workflow Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the Sales Team and the customer(s) with the preparation of quotation proposals, legal forms, and licensing requests. Reviews quotations for completeness and in accordance with GAAP, accuracy and adherence to company policy for new and renewal sales efforts
- Partnering with a assigned group of Account Managers, prepare, review, process and expedite sales orders and related workflow and services
- Act as a contact for ANSYS customer needs; responding to questions on order status, account issues; license configuration etc. for all new and renewal software orders.
- Administers all renewal opportunities within the CRM; including revenue reconciliation activities; creating sales queries/reports to track opportunities, following up with customers and maintaining an accurate renewal forecast within the CRM.
- Involve appropriate customers and internal groups (Account Managers, Sales Operations, Inside Sales, Finance, Legal, Business Operations etc.) to assure timely submission and processing of revenue
- Research and understand historical accounts, product order history, discounting and/or special pricing situations to help with quote proposal generation as needed
- Perform audit of own work to ensure conformance with established procedures
- Analyze all outgoing and incoming paperwork such as purchase orders and license contracts for compliance and accuracy, determine and administer revenue and support splits, ensure all internal approvals are secured. Verifies order entry for completeness. Request peer reviews to ensure accuracy
- Meet regularly with account managers to review opportunities and plan for end of quarter activity; meet with direct Supervisor or Manager to help prioritize objectives.
- Coordinate with technical staff to resolve Portal access problems & license installation issues
- Support account administration activities including completion of supplier Corporate Data forms, prepare and distribute License and ASC changes, Name change form, Transfers and Assignments including securing required approvals and submit required paperwork to Business Operations.
- In accordance with current policies, create temporary and evaluation license keys appropriate for distribution to prospects and customers.
- Provide sales support to all levels of Sales, which includes providing administrative support for reconciling actual revenues to forecast and plan as well as helping new Account Managers with training on the proper paperwork and protocol for sales order processing
- Involvement in CRM Data maintenance and administration
- Update existing CRM records with current information, which may include updating pricing and products for existing renewal opportunities, removing duplicate entries, account reassignments, logging notes, or other activities as directed
- May also perform other administrative duties as assigned by their Manager.
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate degree (two year program) in business or accounting or related field with a minimum of 18 months of experience in a sales operations, sales support, finance or legal support role, customer service environment or similar position in a corporate setting.
- Strong teamwork and customer service oriented
- Extended hours required at end of quarter
- Highly motivated and results driven; copes effectively with complexity and change
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Demonstrates good judgement in problem solving and issue escalation
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and knowledge of Quote to Cash scenarios including Quotation preparation
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Working knowledge of presentation and spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
At Ansys, we know that changing the world takes vision, skill, and each other. We fuel new ideas, build relationships, and help each other realize our greatest potential in the knowledge that every day is an opportunity to observe, teach, inspire, and be inspired. Together as One Ansys, we are powering innovation that drives human advancement.
- Amaze with innovative products and solutions
- Make our customers incredibly successful
- Act with integrity
- Ensure employees thrive and shareholders prosper
- Adaptability: Be open, welcome what s next
- Courage: Be courageous, move forward passionately
- Generosity: Be generous, share, listen, serve
- Authenticity: Be you, make us stronger
- We commit to audacious goals
- We work seamlessly as a team
- We demonstrate mastery
- We deliver outstanding results
OUR ONE ANSYS CULTURE HAS INCLUSION AT ITS CORE
We believe diverse thinking leads to better outcomes. We are committed to creating and nurturing a workplace that fuels this by welcoming people, no matter their background, identity, or experience, to a workplace where they are valued and where diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging thrive.
TAKE A LEAP OF CERTAINTY IN YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in working with well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head on. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at a lower cost.
At Ansys, it s about the learning, the discovery, and the collaboration. It s about the what s next as much as the mission accomplished. And it s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can, and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy, and ethics.
CREATING A PLACE WE RE PROUD TO BE
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following more recent awards, although our list goes on: America s Most Loved Workplaces, Gold Stevie Award Winner, America s Most Responsible Companies, Fast Company World Changing Ideas, Great Place to Work Certified (China, Greece, France, India, Japan, Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, U.K.).
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.