PFP- The Family Security Plan
At The Family Security Plan, our focus is on the employee and their growth. From your first day with us, you’ll be joining a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, and prioritizes diversity, equity, and inclusion. You will be part of a culture that cares about you and also loves to have fun! We make a difference in people’s lives every day. There’s no better career than finding something you love and getting paid for it. Are you our next dynamic sales employee?
The Family Security Plan is an organization that is unique in the world of insurance. We focus on making a difference in the community throughout partnerships with local, regional and national credit unions. Our close ties with our credit union partners allows us access to their membership, who are our primary customers. The Family Security Plan provides these members to you, allowing you to focus on making the most of each opportunity by providing you a steady stream of leads. This position requires in-person sales in a credit union environment.
What do we do?
- Our mission for over forty-five years has been to educate the underserved community on financial wellness and the benefits of affordable insurance protection.
- Our just cause is the unending pursuit to engage, educate and secure what matters most to families, communities and you.
- We have a fun, caring, and interactive team environment with open connection and support from leadership and your peers.
- We believe in growing and promoting our employees to the next level.
What’s in it for you?
- Base pay plus incentives, bonuses, profit share, paid holidays, paid time off, exotic award trips, and excellent benefits.
- We offer a base salary of $40,000.00 plus uncapped commission! (Annual earning potential typically 55-75)
- New Hires can gain up to $4,000 bonus in their first few months!
This position is a fit for you, if you:
- Are driven and goal oriented
- Are technologically savvy
- Have a high level of integrity with the desire to help others
- Are coachable
- Are positive
- Are resilient
What experience/skills contribute to a successful Licensed Agent?
- Life and Health License preferred, but not required. The Family Security Plan will help qualified candidates obtain their insurance licenses at no cost to the candidate.
- Proven successful sales record.
- Insurance sales experience
What are the requirements of this role?
Required Skills for this role:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to travel, as necessary, to worksite locations.
- Must be computer savvy, i.e. typing skills, and knowledge of the internet/email.
- Must have internet access at home or the ability to access the internet daily.
- Exhibit enthusiasm for the job and business acumen.
- Exhibit resilience when presented with rejection.
- Professional and persuasive communication skills.
- Coachable and ability to work well with others.
- Good time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Consistently positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Exhibit ethical sales practice and compliance.
- Ability to obtain Life and Health insurance license.
If you are self-motivated and care about people, apply now!