8am – 5pm
- With general supervision, responsible for coordinating the timely movement and processing of parts on assigned programs or areas in order to meet customer delivery schedules.
- Two years of dispatching, shop scheduling or production planning experience in a computerized manufacturing system environment, or demonstrated ability to perform described responsibilities. Knowledge of material requirements planning, capacity planning and shop floor control required.
- Knowledge of AMAPS preferred. Knowledge of A.P.I.C.S. concepts/principles preferred.
- General understanding of manufacturing routings, travelers and blueprints.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others and be a participative team player.
- With general supervision, responsible for coordinating the timely movement and processing of parts on assigned programs or areas.
- Update the production and inventory control system (Client) with information that is timely and accurate. Stage and coordinate work in the area to meet schedules and effectively utilize resources.
- Communicate and coordinate with appropriate support groups to initiate corrective action for work orders on hold.
- Split work orders by generating a new traveler, input split and coordinate activity with inspection and other groups.
- As a liaison, resolve scheduling conflicts between the shop and the business teams. Initiate action required to resolve discrepancies in paperwork or system information to maintain work in process (WIP) data accuracy.
- Follow and audit the physical progress of materials or goods through manufacturing or other processing departments.
- Report discrepancies to team.
- Coordinate with other functional groups to develop and implement daily work schedules, short range capacity plans and build plans.
- Monitor and coordinate actions required to resolve short term capacity conflicts such as; staffing reassignments, overtime, alternate machine utilizations, and rerouting to other machines, facilities or vendors.
- Coordinate release of material/components to fill shortages for orders in work in process.
- Work in conjunction with the planners for new parts procurement and/or processed parts requirements on a daily basis for parts shortages.
- Satisfy requirements for aircraft on ground (A.O.G.) maintenance agreements and expedited jobs.
- Define component shortages required to support the assembly build schedule.
- Develop and maintain recovery schedules (ESD’S) to support customer requirements.
- Respond to shipping information requests from the team leaders.
- Provide support to area or team by ordering prints, setup sheets, etc.
- Move materials utilizing carts.
- Perform other related responsibilities.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.