Rule breakers better watch out when you re on our security team. You ll spend the summer patrolling parking lots and controlling metal detectors, checking everything from guests bags to employee badges. You ll protect our people and our property all while securing valuable law experience and rewarding benefits.
What’s In It For You
- FREE Park admission for you and a friend!
- FREE additional tickets for friends and family!
- 35%/40% discounts on food and merchandise
- Discounted season passes
- Promotion opportunities!
- Diverse working environment
- Scholarship opportunities!
- Exclusive employee parties, events, giveaways, discounts, and more!
- Free access to Texas area attractions and other regional theme parks!
- Job and Career Building Skills
- Flexible scheduling and more!
What You Will Be Doing
- Interact with guests providing directions and assistance
- Protect employees, guests, and company property
- Enforce park policies
- Control park access, checking vehicle permits and scanning ID badges for team members, vendors, and contractors
- Patrol and inspect assigned areas of the park
- Keep unauthorized personnel out of restricted areas
- Greet and screen entering through metal detection and check their bags for prohibited items
- Rapidly respond to active alarms, first aid, and other emergency situations
- Monitor all areas for safety hazards, including fire, theft, and vandalism
- Maintain ride queue lines, sending line jumpers to the back to ensure an efficient boarding process
- Write detailed reports of damage, incident logs, and security records
- Apprehend violators, including on-foot pursuits when necessary
- Escort guests and team members as needed for assistance and protection
How You Will Do It
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our coasters
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to safety
- Strong attention to detail
- Enforce all park policies and procedures
- Cautious and reliable
- Remain calm in emergency situations
What You Will Need
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License
- Able to lift, carry, and balance heavy loads
- Physical qualifications to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and reach throughout your shift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
If you are able to answer “YES” to all of the following questions, please continue the application process by clicking “Apply”
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are applying with or without reasonable accommodation?
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA (Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags, Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=641dfec7a30da3ec939cd9925&ri=98b525dd7b97471d8e511f1d3e1747fa&job_loc=Arlington%2CTX&q=Amazon&spl=6e3047613159514c35356f5446352b4b3a3370496c4356486d3069333057504f344169777274773d3d3a477436584676772b6f2f77646f6b58616a3970774763517a6d7856626d32756f756d523573443171594b6c4f59387456547a534676724861357a7a434e2b77327435522b5074513972624e5a4c507a3169312b5373517a7a4c5056637a414b64696b2b34796a5731783445674168507a354a73363258674756786666426c744c357063465a444c6b55387659584e584a7273453d&encrypt=0&l=united+states&query_category_id=660000→