MRM is committed to being the most relevant, effective, indispensable marketing agency in the digital world. We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to meet each client s unique challenges with positive, measurable results. We are looking for a Sr. Analyst to be a part of a successful team in a high-growth environment. This opportunity will yield a great deal of professional development and client facing exposure. We are looking for a professional that is a self-starting problem solver with strong communication skills that will thrive in building our brand with a growing line of business.
- Analyzing website traffic and user behavior to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can inform media strategies and tactics.
- Developing and maintaining Google Analytics dashboards and reports that track key performance metrics such as pageviews, sessions, bounce rates, conversion rates, and revenue.
- Working closely with media planners and buyers to optimize campaigns based on GA data, such as adjusting targeting, placements, creative, and bidding strategies.
- Conducting A/B testing and other experiments to evaluate the impact of media initiatives on user behavior and business outcomes.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as creative, UX, and development to ensure the website is optimized for user engagement and conversion.
- Communicating data-driven insights and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders, such as media clients, agency leadership, and vendor partners.
- Ensuring data accuracy, completeness, and consistency in GA and other data sources, by troubleshooting data anomalies and implementing data governance processes.
- Experience in managing and implementing website and media tags through tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager.
- Learn the existing client data architecture, work with data engineer team to onboard new datasets to the ecosystem using APIs and SQL based on business specifications.
- Support database administration, ensuring automation and BAU production.
- Leverage SQL, database knowledge and meticulous attention to detail to QA, troubleshoot and fix data production issues with the business.
- Communicate with users at all skill levels and management levels, understanding technology needs, database needs and business needs with the ability to translate to API and database actions.
- Have the ability to pivot and change priorities quickly, reacting and adapting to digital platform changes and ensuring data flows properly pre and post updates.
- Understand data visualization and build dashboard to tell stories with data.
- Manage and execute projects as defined throughout engagement.
- Prepare and present client-facing deliverables on a regular basis
- B.A./B.S. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or a quantitative degree in another social science
- Minimum 2 years of experience, with 2+ years of database experience + SQL in an analytical role.
- Willingness to pass government background checks.
- Proficiency in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or other similar platforms.
- Knowledge of tag management systems like Google Tag Manager, Tealium, or Adobe Launch.
- Familiarity with A/B testing and optimization tools like Optimizely, Google Optimize, or VWO.
Data analysis and visualization skills:
- Proficiency in data manipulation and analysis using Excel, Google Sheets, or other spreadsheet tools.
- Familiarity with SQL and the ability to query databases.
- Experience in linking BigQuery to data sources / ETL platforms and data visualization platforms
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, or Google Data Studio.
Statistical and analytical skills:
- Strong grasp of statistical concepts and the ability to apply them in data analysis.
- Basic understanding in using statistical tools and programming languages like Python.
Business and industry knowledge:
- Understanding of B2B marketing and common key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Familiarity with digital marketing channels, such as search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media, email marketing, and content marketing.
Communication and presentation skills:
- The ability to effectively communicate insights and recommendations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills, including proficiency in using PowerPoint or similar tools.
Project management and organizational skills:
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing tasks based on deadlines and priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Problem-solving and critical thinking skills:
- The ability to analyze complex data sets, identify trends, and provide actionable insights based on findings.
MRM is a modern relationship marketing agency that delivers transformative creative solutions at the intersection of business, culture, and technology. MRM operates in a borderless, integrated way, to allow for greater collaboration and velocity all to the service of helping businesses grow meaningful relationships with people. MRM is part of McCann Worldgroup and the Interpublic Group of companies (NYSE: IPG), and spans 35 offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.mrm.com.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
The salary range for this position is $45,000 to $160,000. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; the associated discipline; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee s/applicant s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.