Minimum 8 years in a consulting engineering setting with the following skills: Experience with the fire alarm design of commercial, multi-family, assisted living, and fire life safety code analysis.
Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Major Opportunity Growth
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience designing fire alarm systems with an engineering consultant or design-build contractor is required.
- Understanding of Fire Life Safety Code and NFPA.
- NICET Certifications is a plus.
- Specification writing and editing.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors.
- Must be quality-minded and self-motivated.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=646a6173f21da3ec9d0bc2e45&ri=98b5b30f5a0842748935d325331c8929&job_loc=Irvine%2CCA&q=Uxui&spl=6b4559704f6a382b4b346c353775344c3a4e5166504a2b617a4d4d372b5250507574532b7261413d3d3a5975486b4b68537066684873475a396735734f5033496f48755542714d454b4242512b356448414c745436713648792b4f7750714c6c705a4556384d644e3538554b4e4e7771325864434c68794b346e416c51485a47686a635758444446506c665648314d63516d7a6d414645567734634437736c476a70786246664c76705751564d3233773d3d&encrypt=0&l=United+States→