WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo-it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are seeking a Senior Inventory Data Analyst with experience in data analytics and data visualizations. Ideal candidates will be masterful at translating business jargon into quantitative values and using the latter to communicate and guide business decisions that help to drive sales and manage inventory. Create, manage, and continuously evolve a set of Data Visualizations or Dashboards in various platforms including Tableau and Anaplan.
- Ability to harvest, blend, and evaluate large amounts of internal and external data to gleam insights and trends.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions to drive sales and manage inventory
- Clearly articulates findings, problem statements, and recommendations at various levels of the organization.
- Review forecast accuracy and utilize predictive modeling to improve business outcomes
- Create and standardize reports in Tableau
- MS, in Finance, Statistics, Physics, Quantitative Science or related field
- Experience with models, math and 1-2 years in supply chain / inventory planning
- Proficiency with database tools & technologies, including SQL and Tableau
- Ability to do data cleaning and QA dataAdvanced analytical and problem-solving abilities
- 1-2 years in supply chain / inventory planning
- Adept in Tableau and visual analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supply chain background a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
The Base Salary Range for this position is$100,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year which represents the current range for the base salary for this exempt position. Please note that actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. As such, on occasion and when applicable, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the upper end of the range. Please also note the range listed is just one component of the Company’s total rewards package for exempt employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives, a PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.