Who are we?
We re Dice and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We’re a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We’re transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We’re engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We’re coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone’s voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
The Senior Manager, Sales Development motivates, shapes, engages and retains a team of Sales Development professionals that generate prospective customers through outbound prospecting and qualify leads.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Helping create and implement strategies to drive new business and coach team members to meet/exceed their individual targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Helping grow and drive knowledge of our products and expertise in the technical vertical to allow our representatives to become a trusted advisor to our clients
- Collaborating and working closely with Sales & Marketing to review sales execution plans and execute strategy.
- Helping with new hire onboarding for SDRs to help accelerate ramp
- Actively researching and reviewing new opportunities for reporting to ensure we are keeping up with common technologies and reporting metrics.
- Analyzing key reports and sales analytics to make recommendations on how to improve individual team performance
- Leveraging solution enablement and sales training to consistently increase performance and drive professional growth
For this role, we’re requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Technology vertical experience preferred
- Recruiting and/or technology experience preferred
- Must have ability to work in a fast changing, innovative environment
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Sales Engagement tools like SalesLoft or Outreach preferred
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in marketing/sales or a related field or equivalent proven experience.
- 4+ years Sales Development Management experience.
- Experience hunting for new prospects and customer required
Base salary/pay plus commission of $200,000 $240,000 per year. Offer will depend on location and level of job-related knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living – medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living – 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living – generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You’ll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions it’ll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.