Position Type Full Time
Proud Moments ABA is a behavioral health organization, providing the gold standard of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21. Proud Moments is a haven of knowledge and expertise for parents of children diagnosed on the autism spectrum. Our highly qualified BCBA/LBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts/ Licensed Behavior Analysts) possess years of experience and training and utilize their extensive skills to improve social, behavioral and adaptive skills with individually tailored programs. Proud Moments ABA services the five boroughs of NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, Syracuse, NY, Rochester, NY, Nevada, Tennessee, Virginia and the DC/ Maryland area – and has recently expanded through partnerships to Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
We offer expert treatment, innovative techniques, and compassionate, child-centered care, scheduled at families’ convenience.
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager, Construction and Facilities. The Senior Project Manager, Construction and Facilities will partner with the Executive Director, Real Estate and Construction to ensure the de novo process, from site selection, through construction, to opening runs smoothly and on target for time and budget. This role will coordinate with landlords and local Proud Moments leadership to ensure ongoing operations, upkeep, and build outs happen within the agreed upon times and budgets.
Will work with other areas of the company, such as IT and Marketing, to manage vendors related to the opening of new centers or the ongoing operations of current centers.
* Oversee design, permitting, construction, and handoff of new de novos, renovations, and expansion of current centers.
* Coordinate with manager on selection and supervision of general contractors, architects, and engineers.
* Manage project schedules to ensure a timely opening of centers.
* Participate in real estate market tours for new sites.
* Support and work with real estate team to ensure lease terms compliance, tenant improvements, and work performed by landlords.
* Coordinate with landlords and property managers to ensure smooth transition for Proud Moments.
* Coordinate vendors for IT, security, signage, utilities, FF&E, etc.
* Partner with local Directors to ensure a smooth transition for opening of centers.
* Explore and implement new best practices related to speed to market, cost reduction, and process improvement.
* Partner with manager on project CapEx budgeting
* Oversee all center maintenance and repair requests.
* Support local operations teams with facility related needs.
* Responsible for vendor and contract selection for facility related services.
* Assess existing facilities conditions as needed.
* Work with landlords and property managers on landlord related repair/ maintenance scope.
* Assist as needed to perform other related duties or special projects.
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably in construction management, project management, engineering, facilities management, business management or architecture, required.
* 7+ years project management and/or facilities management experience required.
* Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects, timelines, and responsibilities at the same time.
* Ability to travel nationwide, 25%+ of the time.
* Proven ability to work in a fast paced, growth focused environment.
* Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft office suite of products, and other enterprise systems.
* Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, organizational maturity, and ability to develop a network of trusted relationships with peers and other stakeholders.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Competitive salary commensurate with experience and geographic region
* Flexible schedules
* Generous PTO
* Medical, dental and vision coverage
* 401K participation
* Employee Assistance Programs
To apply, please submit your resume.
Qualified candidates will be contacted via email.
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.