The Senior Recruiter – Experienced Tax Professionals supports assigned practice areas and is responsible for working with practice leadership to determine hiring demand, manage the demand plan, execute the sourcing strategy, and deliver recruiting results. This position involves collaboration with the Director, HR Services, Human Resources Business Partners, Principals, and Practice Leaders to develop, coordinate, implement, evaluate, and administer experienced-hire recruiting processes.
Duties and Responsibilities, as they align to Ryan’s Key Results People:
* Create a positive team experience.
* Works closely with applicable HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to ensure that job descriptions and compensation structures are established and on file for all open experienced-hire requisitions.
* Works directly with Managers and assists them in carrying out their responsibilities in forecasting needs, submitting and justifying requisitions, and interviewing and selecting candidates.
* Develops strong, collaborative relationships with key internal stakeholders and works with Practice Leaders and Principals with develop and drive effective hiring strategies.
* Ensures positive candidate experience from initial contact to offer to hire to onboarding.
* Co-facilitates with assigned HR Business Partner regular meetings with executives and Practice Leaders to review recruiting activities, candidate status, and future hiring needs.
* Utilizes consulting skills and business acumen to influence decisions of hiring managers and candidates and develops individualized sourcing strategies for client groups within the Firm.
* Develop targeted recruiting relationships, sources, and other vehicles to increase brand awareness and generate passive candidates.
* Proactive work status update US / India liaison.
* Coordinates, sources, and attracts talented and diverse candidates through active networking, referral generation, and other direct sourcing techniques.
* Generate warm and cold calls to potential candidates to develop pipelines and turn them into viable interested candidates.
* Effectively describes unique aspects of Ryan’s business model, compensation, and benefits structure to candidates.
* Accountable for managing experienced hire and executive candidate relationships for full life-cycle recruitment.
* Develops a deep understanding of Ryan and assigned practice areas, the Firm’s business model, culture, services, and industry to assess applicant fit and skills and in order to successfully attract qualified candidates.
* Stays abreast of industry activities and our key competitors for talent. Proactively seeks out benchmarking data through networking and formal sources to maintain awareness of our position in the market.
* Ensures effective use of the applicant tracking system, to maintain accurate records and drive timely recruiting activities.
* Maintains records on experienced-hire recruitment activities; considering relevant metrics and producing relevant data.
* Ensures adherence to legal, regulatory, and Firm compliance requirements throughout the experienced-hire recruiting process.
* Participates on committees and special projects, and seeks additional responsibilities related to experienced-hire recruiting.
* Assists with campus recruiting activities during campus season if needed.
* Maintains ability to travel as needed.
* Utilizes strong sales skills to effectively negotiates offers and sell upside potential of the Firm’s unique compensation model for experienced tax professionals.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and five years experience leveraging direct sourcing, networking, and online sourcing techniques for recruiting professionals in the Accounting, Tax, or Finance field. Candidates must have a demonstrated ability to drive and achieve results.
CPA certification and/or Big 4 accounting or recruiting experience is preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research. In addition, this position requires experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver’s license required.
Requires limited supervisory responsibilities, including training employees, assigning work, and checking work for accuracy and completeness.
* Standard indoor working environment.
* Occasional long periods of sitting while working at computer.
* Occasional long periods of standing while attending career fairs.
* Position requires regular interaction with employees at all levels of the Firm and interface with external vendors and candidates at all levels.
* Independent travel requirement: 20 to 25%.
* For certain California based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $85,140 – $104,060.
* For other California based locations, the base salary hiring range for this position is $92,880 – $113,520.
* For Colorado based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $81,270 – $99,330.
* For New York based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is
* $92,880 – $113,520.
* For Washington based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $85,140 – $104,060.
* The Company makes offers based on many factors, including qualifications and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=6560477a319da3ec8447424b5&ri=98b4fb35352745b2b2e9430a01672c35&job_loc=Dallas%2CTX&q=Recruiter&spl=384a64376c465554645a7155616142463a725938745533306b7779494c447078684d45734d32413d3d3a6e4632526949693875703062746a48616d7579704c6b516a6454474e68394d6a654f4f382b626d4f7a7375526b76376954523136393238486f425a42306369736a446159686457374849627035782f59426977527053615a794e5772596e7a436b3945506846634e72594f563365636b2b64434f6b524556786f4f486230612f6a4238722f466675424a2b576c50723234513d3d&encrypt=0&query_category_id=390000→