Global Executive Solutions Group
Senior Recruiting Trainer – Global Executive Solutions Group – Fairlawn, OH
Position: Reporting to the President. Since its inception in 2001, the organization has successfully matched several professionals with organizations to create high performing dynamic teams. The companys mission is to be a choice to work, develop, and prosper, allowing the organization to follow their vision to be the preeminent boutique executive search and recruitment firm. Core values are passion, flexibility, teamwork, and success. We take pride in being a top firm in the Sanford Rose and Associates network, with several individuals recognized as top producers worldwide.
The Senior Recruiting Trainer will be responsible for:
- Training new hires (Recruiters) to expand their skills and knowledge.
- Organizing and delivering training sessions in an environment where they are encouraged to experience professional growth, develop strategic relationships, and be innovative.
- Our company promotes a laid-back office environment that rewards top performance.
- Introducing and delivering effective training for new associates
- Organizing and leading group and individual training sessions
- Collaborating with GESG leadership
- Provide support and mentoring for new associates
- Develop and monitor to ensure new associates are performing their responsibilities
- Support associates post new hire training
- Work with new hires to develop strong planning and execution skills
- Develop new training ideas and curriculum
- Conducting an analysis to identify the areas of improvement
Background Preferred (but not required):
- 2 years of proven work experience as a Trainer
- Experience in Recruiting
- Expert in MS Office and e-learning software.
- Strong knowledge of training procedures, methodologies, and materials.
- Business acumen
- Education: Bachelors degree