At Resideo, we imagine a world where homes and buildings are good for the planet, where technology works to simplify everyday life. In that world, people are healthy, happy, and secure. To help create this future, we will work every day to simplify the connected world so people have peace of mind and can focus on what matters most.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner supporting our ADI business (a Resideo company) in North America, you will have the opportunity to showcase your skills in passive talent sourcing, talent review and identification, networking and business partnership building internally. With your proven ability to proactively source and recruit, you will be integral in our “One Team” environment as we pioneer a transformational approach to talent acquisition. Joining us in our journey to engage and inspire exceptional talent, in this hybrid role, you will work closely with key stakeholders and talent acquisition professionals from your home office and from your desk in our Irving, Texas offices.
- Build relationships with business leaders and key stakeholders to educate and execute on end-to-end recruitment strategies, and gain understanding of business and talent needs
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to source, such as social media and networking, to identify and attract passive candidates
- Build and maintain continuous talent pipelines for requisitions while developing and nurturing relationships with candidates to fill current and future openings
- Screen resumes, interview candidates and match candidates with job openings
- Support and drive Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEI&B) efforts to recruit, develop and retain the most talented and diverse backgrounds to build the Resideo workforce
- Deliver the employee value proposition to candidates, including company overview and strategy, benefits overview, total compensation package and more
- Lead the development and execution of recruitment strategies based on the workforce plan as communicated by Talent Acquisition Leadership and HR
- Deliver talent acquisition market and competitive insights to the business aiding in critical hiring decisions and requisition management
- Deliver the needs of the business in adherence with efficiency goals set by the team each year
- Support and co-mentor members of the recruiting team through the sharing of knowledge and industry best practices
- Successfully develop and lead ad hoc project work as delegated by Talent Acquisition and business leadership teams
- Leverage and support the partnership of our Talent Acquisition COEs in the areas of DEI&B, Early Talent and Recruitment Marketing
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of end-to-end recruiting lifecycle management in a corporate recruiting, agency or staffing environment
- 5+ years of recent passive candidate sourcing experience
- 8+ years of experience managing stakeholder relationships in a talent acquisition function
- 8+ years of experience meeting or exceeding goals in a KPI/SLA managed talent acquisition environment
- The ability to work in a hybrid work environment (three days in the Irving, Texas office | two days remote)
- Oracle Recruiting Cloud (ORC) Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience
- Experience as a contributing member of a corporate transformation of a business function
- The desire and ability to bring, develop and execute innovative recruitment ideas and solutions
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Be an important member and have a voice in transforming the talent acquisition journey with a team of like-minded recruiting professionals
- Have a global impact in bringing in talent that will help drive a world, where people are healthy, happy, safe and secure
- A comprehensive benefits package including life and health insurance, life assistance program, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, disability insurance, retirement plans, vacation & holidays
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com.
At Resideo, we bring together diverse individuals to build the future of homes. Resideo is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65607c28cd2da3ec8444f7645&ri=98b4fb3128604a13a5fdb05490d6688a&job_loc=Irving%2CTX&q=Recruiter&spl=5942424961543937392f7954623968513a79334f44304f547052536e707344634a5166675767773d3d3a762f2f384e7a4430375636332b716a6c7878584c374a5746554f6f677a616c4837303170574b2f4b4257513878336439516b644f67734f5832646442777359535554597848716750645a6c4339464e53456d472f3452434b47305177323838754267672b30463756654948616f564d77446f343455676335637849636c4e4a704255346857673d3d&encrypt=0&query_category_id=390000→