BrightStar Care is the nation’s leading home care and medical staffing franchisor, and we are continuing to grow. We are searching for a dynamic Senior Vice President (SVP) of Operations to lead and grow our BrightStar company owned locations. This is a key contributor role focused on operational excellence. Our SVP, Operations will be an expert on the business model and will be the primary owner of the operational performance of the corporate locations, supporting and influencing their efforts at adoption of processes, policies, and procedures.
The position is responsible for improving revenues and profits through excellent branch operations, quality client care, maximizing Net Promoter Scores (NPS), designing and executing comprehensive business plans and budgets, and ensuring compliance of all required licensures and accreditations. If you have prior home health/healthcare leadership experience, have multi-unit operations experience and have held a senior level operations leader or similar role, this role is for you. Major Duties and Responsibilities
* Leads a team that delivers on financial and operational goals and objectives for company owned and operated locations
* Builds processes and procedures that enable the successful delivery of brand standards and a client experience consistent with the standard of providing a higher level of care
* Provides support for all aspects of branch and above branch level initiatives that impact company operations
* Develops and executes the growth strategy and is responsible for the day-to-day delivery of all KPIs, financial results and clinical quality for all BrightStar company owned locations
* Executes culture of brand standard on operational and clinical compliance
* Engages with acquisition pipeline including interaction with prospective selling owners Position Requirements
* Bachelor’s degree, business or healthcare administration or equivalent industry experience.
* 12+ years relevant work experience (e.
g. , home care, home health, healthcare in franchisee-owned or multi-site company operations and leadership role) is preferred
* 7+ years of managerial experience including successful management of multi-unit P&Ls with proven track record of successful team development, financial management and sales growth
* Demonstrated success influencing diverse stakeholders and leading teams
* Strategic decision making and planning with strong business and financial acumen
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including some formula proficiency in MS Excel.
* Planning, organizing and follow up skills, with the ability to prioritize, delegate and manage multiple projects with sensitive deadlines and changing environment
* Ability to travel, up to 50% to support the successful operation of the business Candidate must have demonstrated alignment and experience in successfully living the BrightStar Care Core Values:
* Be Open and Honest: Approachable, Fun, Unflappable, Kind, Empathetic
* Serve with Passion: Help First, Confident Yet Humble, For the Greater Good, Make a Real Difference
* Do the Right Thing: Honest, Ethical, Tell the Truth
* Do What You Say: On Time, Finish What You Start, Accountable, Take Responsibility
* Make it Great: Continuous Improvement, Exceed Expectations, Bring Out the Best in Others, Detail Oriented Equal Opportunity Employer BrightStar Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. BrightStar Care participates in E-Verify. Colorado, New York, Washington, and California Pay Law The pay range for this position in Colorado, New York, Washington and California is $175,000-$250,000 annually, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. Disability Accommodation For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email …@brightstarcare.