** Server Assistant**
**Job Category****:** Front of House **Requisition Number****:** VEGAS002372 Showing 1 location **Job Details**
Momofuku was founded by chef David Chang in 2004 with the opening of Momofuku Noodle Bar in New York City. Credited with the rise of contemporary Asian-American cuisine by the New York Times and named the most important restaurant in America by Bon Apptit magazine, Momofuku has restaurants in the United States and Canada as well as a line of restaurant-grade products for home cooks.
**Momofuku Las Vegas**
Momofuku Las Vegas is located in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. We offer a variety of dining styles from lunch to late night. Stop by for a quick snack and drink in our Peach Bar, hang at the chefs counter for buns and a bowl of noodles, or share a celebratory family-style meals in our Main Dining Room. Our menu is constantly evolving but continually draws influence from the US, Korea, and Japan.
The **Server Assistant** is skilled, organized and energetic about assisting the FOH team in executing a smooth service. This position is essential in providing an above and beyond experience to all guests.
At Momofuku, we value our team members and make it a priority to offer competitive compensation packages that encourage longevity with the company and long-term growth. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, including vision/dental/medical, 401k, paid time off, flexible spending account, employee assistance program, and dining discounts, plus more after required wait periods. We encourage our team members to grow and learn, and offer many opportunities for personal and career development.
The server assistants first priority is to the guest and the guests experience. To that end, a server assistants responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Running accurate and complete dishes to the correct table and/or guest
* Ability to answer questions about major ingredients in all dishes
* Alerting station server (or manager) to any guest/table needs
* Assisting in plate and mise changes or alert servers to needed table maintenance
* Assisting in clearing unnecessary items (plates/glassware/etc.) from tables
* Assisting team with stocking and polishing of glassware, dishes and silverware
* Active maintenance of guest tables
* Anticipating needs of guests and service team
* Clear and continuous communication with servers and management to ensure guests needs are being met
* Ability to take direction from various sources
**Skills & Requirements**
* At least 1 year of related experience
* Experience in high volume and fast paced restaurants
* Able to work in a standing/walking position and lift 50lbs
* Self-motivation & exceptional work ethic
* Energetic and collaborative attitude
* An enthusiasm to learn and grow with us
* Ability to demonstrate quick thinking and adaptability in a constantly changing environment
* The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 25 pounds, occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Momofuku reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Momofuku or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
*Momofuku is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.*
**Licenses & Certifications**