Service Desk Analyst
Our client, a leader in their industry, has an excellent opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to work on a 6-month contract-to-hire. They are the fastest-growing and largest pediatric dental and orthodontic specialty network in the United States. They offer a highly collaborative and diverse team environment with professional growth opportunities.
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for upgrading, maintaining, and expanding technology services in our rapidly growing company. The analyst will also assist with IT projects onsite at office locations around the surrounding area. This position is onsite in Potomac, MD, and will require travel around the surrounding area. It is a 6-month contract-to-hire.
Responsibilities of the Service Desk Analyst:
- Act as a liaison with the vendor for key application issues, enhancement requests, and overall vendor management
- Assist key IT service projects and initiatives
- Develop an understanding of crucial office workflows and make recommendations to improve the processes with technology
- Support users (remote and on-site) with technical assistance, network connectivity equipment diagnosis, and troubleshooting of hardware and software using Beyond Trust remote support
- Maintain and troubleshoot PCs and peripherals, x-ray and imaging software/hardware
- Provide on-call coverage during non-business hours
- Focus on quickly understanding the needs of any given office and build strong relationships with practice managers and office staff
- Process Improvements
- Responsible for email communication to the field alongside the supervisor
- Handle escalated incidents
Requirements for the Service Desk Analyst:
- Ability to configure Freshservice workflows and reports
- Ability to make strategic decisions within assigned scope of authority; exceptional critical thinking skills
- Active Directory knowledge
- Ability to plan ahead and to prioritize and coordinate activities, services, schedules, or programs
- Strong experience with Windows laptops and PCs
- Basic networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2016 and O365
- Experience with monitoring system
- Superior customer service skills
Please send your MS Word resume to Ben White at …@eliassen.com for immediate consideration.
Job #: 380178
Why Choose Eliassen Group?
Working as an Eliassen Group contractor gives you exceptional benefits! Our consultants receive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and prescription drug coverage through United Health Group. We also offer a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with matching, direct deposit, weekly payment, and a $1000 referral bonus plan. Eliassen Group also has a Consultant Advocacy Program with specialized consultant care professionals dedicated to serving you once you start working with us. We are currently achieving World Class Net Promoter Score Status and are one of Inc. Magazine s 50 Best Places to Work. Locally, Atlanta Business Chronicle has also rated us One of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta in 2017. We have over 300 clients in 22 offices and have access to the best companies and most sought-after IT career and consulting opportunities in America. Apply with Eliassen Group today to see how we can serve you!