ADT Solar LLC
At ADT Solar, we are passionate about solar energy and everything it has to offer you as well as the planet. It s our mission to offer a sustainable source of energy to homeowners across the U.S. It s all part of how we make life sunnier.In fact, our commitment to this mission has been recognized by industry leaders like Solar Power World Magazine, which ranked us #2 on its Top Residential Solar Installer list in 2021. ADT Solar (formerly Sunpro Solar) has been installing solar panels on residential properties since 2007. In fact, we started as a roofing company which sets us apart when it comes to care for your home, and roof! Since 2007, we have established ourselves as one of the leading providers of rooftop solar energy systems in the U.S.
Our dedicated team stands behind the products we sell and our work. We back up this conviction with strong warranties that help protect our customers. Just like solar energy, we re in it for the long haul with you, your family and your home.
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses, and larger commercial customers every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we. As the newest addition to ADT s lineup, ADT Solar is passionate about solar energy and everything it has to offer to you and the planet. It is our mission to offer a sustainable source of energy to homeowners across the United States. To help achieve this mission, we need talented and motivated sales professionals just like you.
What We Offer:
- Uncapped 100% commission structure
- Company provided appointments
- Majority of commission paid in advance
- New Hire Bonus Program (Earn an extra $2500 per referral!)
- Referral Bonus Program ($1,000 per referral + commission + Quarterly Referral Bonus!)
- Vehicle and mileage reimbursement
- Four week paid training program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Competitive environment with career advancement opportunities
- Source and develop self-generated leads and appointments with potential customers
- Conduct in-home sales presentations
- Meet minimum required sales targets for assigned consultant level
- Attend required trainings, company assigned appointments, and company events
- Manage project pipeline of activity from consultation to install
- Remain up-to-date on solar industry trends and best practices
- Valid State driver s license
- Must attend and pass Initial Sales Training
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to effectively communicate with other employees and customers.
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Must obtain and maintain relevant licenses as required by federal, state, or local regulations
- Estimated Range – $67,000 -$232,000
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.