Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Visa Consulting and Analytics (VCA), the consulting arm of Visa, is a global team of industry experts in strategy, marketing, operations, risk and economics consulting, with decades of experience in the payments industry. Our VCA teams offers:
- Consulting services customized to the needs of Visa client s business objectives and strategy
- Business and economic insights and perspectives that impact business and investment decision
- Self-service digital solutions Visa clients can leverage to improve performance in product, marketing and operation
- Proven data-driven marketing strategies to increase clients ROI
Within VCA we have a dedicated service line – VCA Managed Services (VMS) with specialized experts who are routinely embedded into clients around the world to offer hands-on execution support, acting as a true extension of Visa Clients team. From our collective experience we have amassed an extensive set of best practices we leverage to help partners manage customer relationships, portfolio levers and product development. We bring together expertise, capabilities, resources and scale to enhance performance and increase profitability.
Visa Consulting and Analytics is looking for a high performance individual to lead our Visa Managed Services function in the region, playing a key role in developing the Managed Services team and delivering high impact to Visa across the LAC Region. This individual will support the design and execution of VCA s Managed Services strategy, developing VMS competency area, setting up and operationally running VMS s business lines, conceptualizing how provide support to our clients in building innovative products, migrating card portfolios, driving change in technological and operational angles, assembling portfolio management programs, creating strategic partnership and alliances and growing client and Visa businesse
This role will combine technology capabilities commercial intelligence with Visa s data assets, proprietary analytical solutions, cutting-edge digital platforms, campaign capabilities, best practices and partnerships to enable personalized, relevant and engaging interactions.
Specific duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited:
- Design and develop the Managed Services competency area, working with Head of Verticals and Execution and VCA market leads, to identify core client issues, define repeatable engagements, develop structured solutions and methodologies to accelerate and automate client engagement
- Foster and operationalize use cases that respond to Visa s clients and Visa teams, including the production of Solutions and set-plays to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance for client priorities across the payments arena
- Lead, develop and negotiate partnership with third parties including enablers and vendors regionally and globally, to deploy and manage external skills and platforms in support of Visa clients, alongside training our consultants and building internal skill
- Architect automation and scalability of current execution capabilities and lead team that handles processes and guarantees quality of delivery and increase efficiency of the practice
- Develop frameworks, approaches, solutions and recommendations that effectively and efficiently address the most impactful opportunities and challenge
- Lead the overall go-to-market strategy for Managed Services, spearheading engagement models and overall client delivery experience
- Identify macro business and market trends that guide areas of future analysis to the mutual benefit of Visa and our client
- Engage with clients and Visa client leadership in regular strategic & planning discussion
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- 12 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor s Degree or at least 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA /JD/MD), or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- 15 or more years of experience with a Bachelor s Degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, or MD), PhD with 9+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative fields such as business administration, economics, finance, computer science, actuary, engineering or related. Master s Degree in related fields a plus
- Proven track record leading high-performance teams and people s leadership in a multifunctional and multicultural environment
- Ability to develop strategic partnerships and manage complex matrix organizations
- 15+ years of relevant experience in financial services industry, payments, consulting or similar
- Problem solving ability with strategic focus on influencing ROI Understanding of card P&L and critical factors driving profitability
- Technological driven mindset, digitally savvy and up-to-date with latest market and industry analytical and digital payment emerging trends
- Strong business development and sales skills for managing internal and external stakeholders
- Project management skills with the ability to handle multiple initiatives concurrently
- Experience executing enterprise programs in platforms like Salesforce, SAS, Adobe, Teradata or similar
- Passionate, energetic, innovator, self-motivated and results oriented individual
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Team player
- Ability to travel 30% of the time as necessary and appropriate
- Fluency in two languages: English and Spanish or Portuguese
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 148,400.00 to 204,000.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.