Staffing Manager / Recruiter
Take your management career to the next level with the national leader in medical staffing services! NurseCore is seeking a Staffing Manager for our Arlington location. In this fast-paced dynamic role, you will recruit and manage staff while ensuring great service. Do you have what it takes? If so, don t miss this opportunity! We offer competitive compensation, full benefits, and the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. Join us at the heart of healthcare, apply today!
The Staffing Manager performs all activities related to recruiting and providing staffing services to healthcare facilities in a market, to both new and existing customers. Activities require achievement of productivity in recruitment, appointment setting, filling hours and shifts, and service calls with the goal of producing growth for the branch. The Manager will be responsible to negotiate placements, manage customer expectations, and resolve customer problems with the highest level of tact and professionalism, and practices daily the AWESome service standards in order to provide the most positive experience for the customer.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take orders from customers
- Fill open orders
- Obtain staff availability; find work for staff that are available to work
- Make service calls to existing and potential customers
- Recruit new staff
- In addition, the Staffing Manager may conduct the following at the direction of the Branch Manager:
- Sales calls to grow the business unit
- Participation in financial planning and management activities
- Supports and exemplifies AWESome company initiatives
- All other duties as assigned
Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you ll need to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
- Bachelor s degree in business or related field, strongly preferred
- 2 year of college required
- 1+ years of training or experience health care administration, home health care administration or health related programs OR 2 years of administration experience
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and communication skills
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
In compliance with state and Federal regulations, NurseCore has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy, subject to applicable law.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=641b56cf9a8da3ec93f659115&ri=98b4fb35352745b2b2e9430a01672c35&job_loc=Arlington%2CTX&q=Recruiter&spl=52617378756a7648494e3475357235653a76533966454f563234322f56635558674c61455374773d3d3a372b6f76642f5471743358616d2b362b5632486a7a54775275706d7a62784c3637364a646674365643656f61762f565573483961437858516359703073386a5654306e4d675935414f64474a5978496672773667774866636a6b646f77684c44793065424b75362f524c542f4c5331454f5472504a4e492b&encrypt=0&query_category_id=390000→