Beck Oil Company of Illinois
Welcome to the role of Store Associate at Beck’s! Our team in Washington, IL is looking for someone with strong customer service skills who is organized, detail-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As a Store Associate (Cashier), you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and facilitating store sales!
At Beck’s you will have the opportunity to work with a team and be part of creating a positive and enjoyable atmosphere where everyone can succeed. If you think you have what it takes and are excited about the opportunity to join our team, we would love to hear from you!
Perks for our Store Associates!
- Flexible schedule – Because work/life balance is important.
- Attendance Bonus = Extra $1/hour!
- Wear jeans
- FREE fountain soda or coffee
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company matched 401k
- 100% Employee Owned (ESOP Benefits)
What You Will Do:
- Greet and acknowledge every guest to provide an excellent customer experience
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise
- Monitor inventory for loss prevention
- Perform daily display maintenance
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Accurately complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities on the register system
- Complete daily checklist tasks to maintain a clean and organized store
- Assist in the entire team effort!
What You’re Good At:
- Always customer focused and willing to helping others
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Work hard and have fun while doing it!
Beck’sis a 100% Employee-Owned retail operator of fuel, convenience, car wash, and gaming with locations throughout North-Central Illinois. At Beck’s, our mission is “to provide a remarkably convenient experience every day.” We pride ourselves on providing our customers with fast and effortless services for an incredible experience!
– Ability to stand the duration of your shift
– Ability to climb step stools or ladders, as needed
– Lift up to 25 lbs.