Responsible for all aspects of the offshore supply chain function, including the safe and efficient management of the MODU stores / warehouse.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend and participate in all pre-tour, post tour and weekly safety meetings.
- Assume all duties and responsibilities associated with the safe and efficient operation of the MODU stores, for example, ordering and receipt of materials, managing inventory (including the stocking of items deemed critical), preparation and coordination of backload manifest.
- Liaise with onshore Materials department as required.
- Requisitioning of materials as directed, using PeopleSoft FSCM, in accordance with Valaris Management System (VMS).
- Compliance with Valaris Safe Systems of Work (SSOW).
- Manage and maintain appropriate logs and records in accordance with Valaris policies, standards and procedures.
- Have complete understanding of the Valaris Emergency Response Manual and Quality Management System (QMS).
- Maintain good housekeeping in stores / warehouse.
- Perform quarterly storage and preservation inspection form to confirm materials and supplies are stored and preserved in accordance with PR-CO-SC-015.
- Orders, stores and keeps inventory of chemicals onboard as per PR-CO-HSE-102 Chemical Management.
- Perform additional duties as directed by OIM.
Qualifications / Experience
- Two (2) or more years in a similar role with prior offshore experience preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Valaris is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.
At Valaris, our core purpose is to provide responsible solutions that deliver energy to the world. Our purpose is the driving force that defines us as a leading organization in our industry. Our diverse fleet of ultra-deepwater drillships, versatile semisubmersibles and modern shallow-water jackups is capable of meeting a wide spectrum of customers’ well program requirements. Our rig fleet is among the most technologically advanced in the industry and our well-trained crews perform at the highest levels in the most challenging offshore environments. With an unwavering focus on safety and dedicated employees, we provide innovative solutions and aim to deliver excellence in everything that we do.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64e7b2ca49cda3ec9c38194c5&ri=98b6391506e545ecb5fa3c4f20372202&job_loc=Cedar+Hill%2CTX&q=Spectrum&spl=54634153367061697a376564775550493a38613966754c54464a75546e6a4671794179534673673d3d3a55346a797467626179337956764a3939697843755859454c5370647149462b534e537379434730526f6e4d65377732794869655265756b396141395779644b357148765258576d4b67764f685149443752636e7075423350733137737a2f5339545a696461706f63543478365a725930524334386d615a35795935666d6a63597644425957773d3d&encrypt=0&l=united+states→