Pay Rate: $29 per hour*
Substitute teach where you want, when you want!
Swing Education makes it easy for passionate educators to find substitute teaching jobs in your area. Since 2015, we ve partnered with 2,800 schools and districts across the country to improve the experience of being a sub and finding subs.
When you substitute teach with Swing, you ll be a W2 employee and get full control of your teaching schedule and earning potential. 6 AM phone calls are a thing of the past. Instead, you can find substitute assignments ahead of time and set your schedule in advance. You ll get paid every Friday and can control how much you earn by choosing how many days you work.
The benefits of subbing with Swing based on eligibility:
- You will get paid $$ on time weekly, every Friday.
- You will always earn the maximum pay $$. We never take a cut of your earnings.
- You will be reimbursed $$ for your Livescan fee AFTER TEACHING YOUR FIRST DAY with Swing.
- You will be able to select the assignments that best fit your preferences.
- You will be granted access to available jobs in your area.
- You will have a chance to earn perks $$ throughout the year.
- You will find answers and receive support whenever you have questions or need help.
- You will get an opportunity to earn a $100 referral bonus by telling your friends about us. And they ll receive $100 too!
- You will have access to health benefits and 401K as a W2 employee of Swing.
What can you expect next?
- 1. Once you click apply, you will be taken to Swing s application page.
- 2. Answer a few simple questions to register and begin the application process.
- 3. Follow the steps on the screen. Your responses will help us verify your qualifications, flag gaps, and notify you of any action needed to get you certified and started.
- 4. Once you have completed all the necessary requirements, you will start to see all available schools and assignments on your computer, your phone, or on the Swing app!
- Bachelor s degree from a 4-yr college or university in the U.S..
- Currently have a CA teaching credential or substitute teaching permit. Swing accepted credentials/permits include: Emergency 30-Day Substitute Teaching Permit, Single Subject Teaching Credential, Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, Substitute Teaching Permit for Prospective Teachers, and Life Credential.
- Pass a background check and negative TB test before the hiring date.
*Pay is an estimate; Actual pay may vary depending on job-related factors like location, school, education, and certification.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65e4cd6125dda3ec85e103c95&ri=98b93895b35d48f4a33308e17acf05cd&job_loc=San+Gabriel%2CCA&q&spl=7952436d66414f4b69392f72416777693a55616c4255506c34564161507645654c336247396a673d3d3a64583632626f38664b567355527a7662715945424b2f50626e462f424564454f4f674b6552367151637955467278316462575579674632715147434a644a61476e42486f4a50686e335039474654566844324f38336a4c316546596f4f79474c43443542335779344c4666396964707444637444356348676b453466326a67754f716f7a50673d3d&encrypt=0&l=United+States→