About the Voith Group
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards in the markets of energy, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, the company today has around 21,000 employees, sales of 4.9 billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus one of the larger family-owned companies in Europe.
Voith Hydro is hiring for:
Supplier Quality Analyst II
Summary – The Supplier Quality Analyst is responsible for implementation of all quality related standards, process requirements and improvement for Voith Hydro Supplier Quality. The incumbent in this role is responsible for new supplier review and approval, development of ITP’s, coordinate planned inspections at suppliers, receipt, review and approval of all supplier quality documentation, interface with project quality leaders and sourcing managers. This will be accomplished by performing supplier approvals and selections, evaluations, and classifications, while supporting lowering of costs and optimizing the supplier processes.
* Qualifies and releases via audits and supports development of supplier based on VH requirements
* Review and approve all types of supplier quality documents
* Issue NCRs and request RCA as required
* Review supplier RCA and assure corrective actions are effective
* Supports and follow up suppliers’ preventive quality development (e.g., PFEMA)
* Monitors suppliers’ certifications
* Supports and drives cost optimization projects
* Participates in key meetings (e.g., KoM with suppliers) providing quality related input
* Ensure good thorough process audits and verifications at suppliers and based on specific data analysis that quality is being incorporated in the processes
* Plans and coordinates inspections & FATs at suppliers’ facilities. Report inspection results to Project Quality Engineers.
* Associate degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Welding, Materials, Quality, Industrial, or related engineering field
* Minimum two years of relevant work experience in Quality Management, Quality Engineering and Supplier Quality Management
* Qualifications in electrical, dimensional and NDT testing
* Knowledge in processing technologies (as applicable). E.g.; casting, forgings, machining, fabrication, assembly, painting, or relevant processing technologies
* Fluent in English. French language knowledge is a plus.
* Continuous Improvement training in using LEAN/6-Sigma (DMAIC) process is a plus
* Excellent problem solving, written and verbal communication skills
* Must possess the ability to meet and interface with suppliers and have the capacity to work to resolve issues and accomplish tasks between internal and external customers.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
* Ability to travel up to 30-40%, some weeks
Voith US Inc. is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA compliant Federal Contractor and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry including people of color, LGBTQI+ community, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), Veterans, people of any age or family status. We embrace the competitive advantage that diversity brings and we strive to create a working environment that is inclusive of thought and talent.