A provider of technology solutions is looking for a full-time Systems Administrator with knowledge of Cisco networking and Windows servers. The system administrator will oversee user management through Azure Active Directory in addition to Windows server builds, desktop administration, and troubleshooting. In addition to basic networking, they will also oversee O365 and email server administration. Experience with Azure Webservices and basic network upgrades is a plus. Anyone looking to gain more experience and insight with different technologies, whether they have prior MSP or consulting experience or not, should take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. Some travel is necessary for this company’s few hundred employees who are spread out among a few different locations in the greater Philadelphia region. Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive Windows server and desktop administration and support experience.
- Basic Cisco networking experience including switch replacements and cable installation.
- O365 administration experience including Intune, Teams, Azure AD, and Exchange.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to or experience with Mac.
- Experience supporting printers and mobile devices.
What You Will Be Doing Tech Breakdown
- 60% Windows Server
- 15% Active Directory
- 75% Hands On
- 15% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(k) Match
- Great Company Culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Tara Cannon