Role Overview: Systems Analysis Advisor
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Systems Analysis assignments/projects.
- Analyzes, designs and prepares application/system specifications for information systems solutions which address business needs and methods for testing and installing them.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user defined needs. Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- May work with client management to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes, and in the application design, testing and implementation process (e.g., diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Coordinates the activities with other IT sections (e.g., data base, telecommunications, operations, technical support, etc.).
- Acts as expert technical resource to development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis. Responsible for quality assurance review. Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders. Focuses on providing thought leadership within Systems Analysis but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- 5+ years of System Analysis experience
- Analytical skills
- Financial healthcare background
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Logical, detail-oriented team player who learns quickly and has the ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Location & Schedule:
- Fully Remote – open to candidates across the US
- Supporting normal business hours EST.
- Would be open to a local candidate who wanted to come onsite once or twice a month. – Bloomfield, CT
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare/ IT preferred
Hourly Pay Rate Range (dependent on location, experience, expectation)
- The pay range that Magnit reasonably expects to pay for this position is: $46.00/hour-$60.00/hour
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (provided minimum eligibility hours are met)