NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we’ll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
Setting the Scene:
We’re building the most strategic, well-informed and engaged workforce in media. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is an integral part of our dynamic Talent Acquisition (TA) team. As talent attraction champions at NBCUniversal, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition Recruiters and Team Leads throughout the recruitment process.
What You’ll be Doing:
You’ll join our Talent Acquisition Operations Team and report to the Candidate Experience Manager. You’ll be a logistical expert in syncing multiple calendars and arranging interviews for our prospective talent to meet with recruiters and hiring managers across our portfolio of brands.
Here’s what to expect:
- Schedule interviews with candidates and hiring managers. This includes phone interviews, in-person, and virtual interviews. You may also be asked to coordinate travel arrangements for candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to guarantee smooth efficiencies throughout the scheduling process.
- Clearly communicate with candidates to guarantee an exceptional candidate experience.
- Use our applicant tracking system (ATS) to support the recruiting team.
- Respond to requests from recruiters and hiring managers in a timely fashion
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Special projects as assigned
You’ll be based at 30 Rock, one of the coolest places to work in New York City. The Today Show happens by your front door, SNL shoots down the hall, and you never know who you might bump into. We also offer employee perks such as free Universal Park passes, access to movie screenings before anyone else, and tickets to major entertainment and sporting events through our myPerks program.
What You’ll Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience, inclusive of internships working in Recruiting, HR or related experience in meeting fast-paced client needs
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Microsoft office
- You’re agile. You possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of clients in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You’ve had previous experience in processing and administrative tasks and are accustomed to problem-solving for clients with a positive attitude
- You have stellar communication skills, with the professional savvy of communicating at all levels
- You’re extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
- You have exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary Range: $40,000 – $55,000
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-###-#### and in the UK by calling +44 203#######.
Videos To Watch
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65ee5b3dd3bda3ec854866065&ri=98b720f4920b4d3f86f1ec133bdd379a&job_loc=Universal+City%2CCA&q&spl=5955584f64385477343366714b6264373a494131366c4641437472435a6e6867444551367431673d3d3a397a67582f4e315a78673575633457325334427179714d6b526830454a79694943326d34434366577666534372724757504d4562396f6d4e5155546334714a4168557053377932624c396d41716f5642546345556a4d35646d367273582b364d4b37377748704d62477a36643865427437793568703545796247556c465a726c634874666e773d3d&encrypt=0&l=United+States→