System One is seeking Recruiter???s for a long-term contract in San Antonio, Tx.
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will deliver a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers in order to identify, select and hire the best qualified candidates to meet specific labor and federal/state legal requirements.
- Recruits, sources, screens candidates and performs preliminary interviews.
- Coordinates interviews with appropriate hiring manager/administrative assistants to select qualified candidates.
- Manages assigned employment requisitions to include but not limited to reviewing, editing, and final approval of completed requisition.
- Tracks and reports data on staffing plan processes using computer software programs that may include MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other software databases.
- Assists in building and managing Employment Staffing Plan by entering information related to employment and hiring requirements.
- Builds and updates job descriptions based on project and scope of work.
- Coordinates and conducts re-deployment initiatives (proactive communication with employees prior to anticipated end date)
- Conducts operational and administrative portions of hire process (background checks, drug screen, health screen, I9 compliance, E-Verify compliance, employment paperwork, site specific requirements)
- Technical skills with standard software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, Power Point, etc.
- HS Equivalent requirements.
- Bachelors Degree
- PHR / SPHR
- Industrial Construction/Services experience
- Knowledge of Industrial Construction/Services craft labor
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Previous experience in high volume recruiting
- Monday ??? Friday
- Weekly pay
- Multiple openings!
- Long-term contract