Hunter Recruitment Advisors
Talent Recruiter / Sourcer – Westlake, TX (Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex) – Full-time
(PLEASE NOTE: This IS NOT a 100% remote job opportunity and will require someone to be local to the job site and have reliable transportation)
Target Compensation (DOE): approximately $50-60K/year base
Hunter Recruitment Advisors, an RPO and Recruitment Marketing company, is looking for a driven and experienced Talent Recruiter / Sourcer to join our growing team. The Talent Sourcer focuses on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of candidates aligned to our partner companies’ needs utilizing multiple strategies including online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching, cold calling contact lists, and networking to identify top talent for our organization. This position is a full-time opportunity based in our office in Westlake, Texas (not 100% remote). If you love the thrill of the hunt and engaging with passive and hard-to-find candidates, this role is for you.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Meet with HR Managers, recruiting team, and hiring managers regularly to discuss current and future talent requirements, hiring status, strategies, and issues.
- Develop creative sourcing methods to expand visibility and network for potential candidates in a highly competitive market and industry.
- Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name-generation research, and relationship building
- Continually expand the network by leveraging user groups, blogs, and networking events
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging by clearly articulating the Friendly Group value proposition
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through profiling, trait assessments, and behavioral-based interviewing
- Develop a pipeline of talent for current roles and future hiring needs
- Provide an efficient, high-touch experience for every candidate from the application, acting as the candidate’s advocate.
- Oversee the placement of job postings (internal, job boards, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Coordinate background checks and pre-employment drug screens on candidates.
- Ensure that all required paperwork is completed appropriately during the interview process.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, or similar HR role.
- Business Development and/or Sales experience a plus.
- Eager and willing to learn the position requirements.
- Outstanding communication skills and time-management skills.
- Familiarity with current direct sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing new techniques and skills.
- Thorough problem-solving skills.
- A team player.
- Intermediate expertise with MS Office Suites.
- Strong research and candidate generation skills.
Who you are:
- Effective and professional communicator.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Builder of networks.
- Social media savvy.
- Enjoys a challenge and possesses a hunter mindset.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64191a93434da3ec93d29cdc5&ri=98b4fb33338d4d548fb41069d70941c1&job_loc=Roanoke%2CTX&q=Recruiter&spl=31615871304951556c694374336133643a6a70537659696662494e3832566b412b79462f4854513d3d3a646d4d5751474f4f4b72626c48574d6d584f444943674f33683572714f4742357855396e65476c4159316d55476864624474784d50414d374a3847492b43734b5a30796e59707a46626d39503477634f4a47663470696567546e454c683963327275577449735956314b3854503574364f704a4e4d6a793564773d3d&encrypt=0&query_category_id=390000→