The best thing about your new career as a Talent Sourcing Partner with the largest private employer in the Central Valley is that every day will be different, which means you'll never get bored. In such an unpredictable environment, asking questions is not only encouraged but necessary. Healthcare is a field that's often complex and intimidating, even for people who've been working there for years. It takes someone who's always up for something new to really succeed here.
We are growing and developing new practices; so if you love to innovate, try new things, and thrive at a FAST pace - this is for you! As a sourcer you will be welcomed and supported by a team of 2 leaders, 13 peers (12 recruiters and 1 sourcer), a dedicated recruitment support team of 4 individuals, as well as 2 marketing partners who are working right alongside you.
Your HR Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
Below is a small snap shot of what you would likely encounter on a daily basis:
- collaborate with talent acquisition and marketing partners to attract and engage talent
- actively source passive and active candidates
- develop and cultivate pipelines for future needs
- be involved with ongoing technology implementations
- track and report on your activity (bi weekly)
- work with an awesome team that is supportive, fun and hardworking!
Necessary skills for this role include:
- Extreme service focus; both for candidates and customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Sourcing, recruitment marketing, talent engagement, personal branding, networking
Experience and education minimum requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) is required
- Two years of recruitment experience is required
Please note: Per the CDPH order, all healthcare workers are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved exemption and test regularly.
Please note: If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to external hires.
Candidates must also meet current bonus requirements to be eligible.