Cluster is a female founded company funded by Mark Cuban and top workforce investors. Cluster is a marketplace for hardware companies to hire mechanical and electrical engineers. We help the most innovative hardware companies in California in industries like aerospace, electric vehicles, and automation build their teams from the thousands of engineers that have joined our marketplace.
**Must be based in PST and ideally in California**
We are looking for technical recruiters and sourcers with 1 – 4 years of industry experience to join the Talent side of our marketplace. You will be an early hire for one of the most critical teams to our business, and help inform the process and systems that take our company to the next level.
- Source and qualify mechanical and electrical engineers from Cluster’s marketplace and from external ATS’s (e.g. LinkedIn, Workable) for roles at various hardware companies on the West Coast
- Create a positive and professional candidate experience from initial outreach through all stages of the interview process
- Manage, track and support candidate through all stages of the interview process from initial screen through offer negotiation
- Report on weekly progress against team KPIs
- Onboard new talent to Cluster’s marketplace
This role is solely focused on the talent side of the marketplace and does not interface with hiring managers or do sales.
This is a remote opportunity for US candidates based in Mountain, Central, or Pacific timezones.
- 1- 4 years of experience as a technical recruiter or sourcer for a staffing agency or in-house at a tech company
- Located in PST and ideally in NorCal or SoCal.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and at least one ATS (e.g. Workable, Greenhouse, Lever)
- Ability to learn new technologies/platforms quickly
- Ability to quickly research concepts you don’t understand with minimal guidance.
- Comfortable with fast-paced work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and strong organization skills
- Bachelors Degree + 1 year of work experience required
*Women are strongly encouraged to apply*
- Salary: 65k – 85k + bonus/stock options
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=6487fdd904dda3ec93d2084b5&ri=98b5077015144fc190a727d27a0fec06&job_loc=Los+Angeles%2CCA&q=Recruiter&spl=6e676a497a784d436b6e4c563368544d3a30724d6b325663736c323471374a413044656b6646673d3d3a646b6f635832654a6f4e4f6250336d747156345270563233686545565775594c6e66696f51745a5036395a6e59526478597439795543386d426e7a534f6865493863334e57616d302b3841576e6b71732f744c545954716754452b48614a754a5a6d6b714236674e7a30657653726730495633382f33746d45556c4f4f37442f4454717465413d3d&encrypt=0&l=united+states&query_category_id=390000→