Company OverviewThe Enlyte Family of BusinessesMitchell | Genex | CoventryEnlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell, Genex and Coventry, an organization unlike any other in the Property & Casualty industry, bringing together three great businesses with a shared vision of using technology innovation, clinical services and network solutions to help our customers and the people they serve. Our suite of products and services enable our employees to help people recover from challenging life events, while providing opportunities for meaningful impact and career growth. Job DescriptionThis is a full-time, flexible work from home position and can be located anywhere in the U. S.
Compensation: Competitive salary. Perks: Full and comprehensive benefits program, 24 days of paid vacation/holidays in your first year plus sick days, home office equipment including laptop and desktop monitor, mileage and travel reimbursement, Employee Assistance and Referral Program, and hands-on workers’ compensation case management training. Join our compassionate team and help make a positive difference in an injured person’s life. As a Telephonic Case Manager, you will work closely with treating physicians/providers, employers, customers, legal representatives, and the injured/disabled person to create and implement a treatment plan that returns the injured/disabled person back to work appropriately, ensure appropriate and cost-effective healthcare services, achievement of maximum medical recovery and return to an optimal level of work and functioning.
In this role, you will:* Demonstrate knowledge, skills, and competency in the application of case management standards of practice.
* Use advanced knowledge of types of injury, medications, comorbidities, treatment options, treatment alternatives, and knowledge of job duties to advise on a treatment plan.
* Interview disabled persons to assess overall recovery, including whether injuries or conditions are occupational or non-occupational.
* Collaborate with treating physicians/providers and utilize available resources to help create and implement treatment plans tailored to an individual patient.
* Work with employers and physicians to modify job duties where practical to facilitate early return to work.
* Evaluate and modify case goals based on injured/disabled person’s improvement and treatment effectiveness.
* Independently manage workload, including prioritizing cases and deciding how best to manage cases effectively.
* Complete other duties, such as prepare status updates for submittal to customers, assist in training/orientation of new staff as requested, and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications* Education: Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related field.
* Experience: 2+ years clinical practice preferred. Workers’ compensation-related experience preferred.
* Skills: Ability to advocate recommendations effectively with physicians/providers, employers, and customers.
Ability to work independently. Knowledge of basic computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook Email. Proficient grammar, sentence structure, and written communication skills.
* Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:* Active Registered Nurse (RN) license required.
Must be in good standing.
* URAC-recognized certification in case management (CCM, CDMS, CRC, CRRN or COHN, COHN-S, RN-BC, ACM, CMAC, CMC).
* Travel: Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel to and attend in-person appointments with injured workers in assigned geography.
* Internet: Must have reliable internet.
Registered Nurse (RN), Nursing, Home Care Registered Nurse, Emergency Room Registered Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Nurse Case Manager, Field Case Manager, Medical Nurse Case Manager, Workers’ Compensation Nurse Case Manager, Critical Care Registered Nurse, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), Nurse Practitioner, Case Management, Case Manager, Home Healthcare, Clinical Case Management, Hospital Case Management, Occupational Health, Patient Care, Utilization Management, Acute Care, Orthopedics, Rehabilitation, Rehab, CCM, Certified Case Manager, CDMS, Certified Disability Management Specialist, CRC, Certified Rehab Certificate, CRRN, Certified Rehab Registered Nurse, COHN, Certified Occupational Health Nurse, CMC, Cardiac Medicine Certification, CMAC, Case Management Administrator Certification, ACM, Accredited Case Manager, MSW, Masters in Social Work, URAC, Vocational Case ManagerBenefitsWe’re committed to supporting your ultimate well-being through our total compensation package offerings that support your health, wealth and self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of resources that encourage a lifetime of healthier living. Benefits eligibility may differ depending on full-time or part-time status. The Company is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Don’t meet every single requirement. Studies have shown that women and underrepresented minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.