US Tool Group
Tool Crib Attendant
El Cajon, CA
Who We Are:
You will be working for an innovative supplier of industrial products and services that produce Best-in-Class cost savings for our customers. These solutions include: Integrated Supply Chain Management, Production Cutting Tool Reconditioning, Industrial Vending, Custom Value Added Solutions, Information Technology and Product Engineering. Founded in 1958, we grew to be the largest cutting tool reconditioning firm in North America. Our customers include the largest aerospace and defense contractors in the industry and major manufacturers in the power generation, fluid control and transportation markets. US Tool Group has been committed to providing quality products and outstanding service, supported by the uncompromising dedication of our employees.
If you have:
- Problem solving skills
- General inventory skills
- Ability to communicate and interact well with other employees and our customers.
- Good overall knowledge of tools
- Familiarity with data entry, filing and record keeping
- Strong knowledge with Windows-based computer operating systems and software
- A positive attitude with good customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to follow special instructions
- The ability to work independently and stay focused to complete assigned work
- Kitting experience
- A willingness and personality suited to work in a team oriented environment
A typical day may look like this:
- Maintain and ensure the success of our program
- Use system function to locate available inventory
- Filling customer orders based on department scheduling.
- Build tool kits based on customer requirements
- Fill automated vending machines
- Ensure each day to process each transaction from crib inventory to machine inventory correctly
- Report any unusual inventory findings to Site Leadership
Anticipated Salary Range-
- Hourly $18.00 to $22.00-Depending on experience
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Competitive salary
- 401K benefit options
- Paid holiday and paid time off accrual
- Weekly Pay
- A work-hard play-hard environment
- Personal and professional growth
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Protected Vet
For more information or to request a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact our Human Resources Department at 573-###-####.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Non-U.S. persons selected for this position must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.