Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply.
WPP is the creative transformation company. We use the power of creativity to build better futures for our people, planet, clients, and communities.
Working at WPP means being part of a global network of more than 109,000 accomplished people in 110 countries. WPP has headquarters in New York, London and Singapore and a corporate presence in major markets worldwide.
We create transformative ideas and outcomes for our clients through an integrated offer of communications, experience, commerce, and technology.
WPP and our award-winning agencies work with most of the world’s biggest companies and organisations – from Ford, Unilever and P&G to Google, HSBC, and the UN. Our clients include 61 of the FTSE 100, 317 of the Fortune Global 500, all 30 of the Dow Jones 30 and 62 of the NASDAQ 100. WPP are the leader in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index and 8th in the FTSE 100 rankings for Women on Boards.
A top advertising organization is seeking a Senior Manager, Compensation to join their growing team. The individual plays a key role in the development and administration of compensation and reward programs that attract, motivate, and retain critical talent in our organization.
This role reports to the Head of Americas Compensation.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a large, complex global organization.
- Conduct analysis and provide insights to inform decisions on rewards strategy, plan design and development
- Research and analyze market practices through participation in and analysis of external benchmarking data to support North America business
- Act as internal consultant to our HR People Partners to address reward questions, issues and recommend solutions leveraging best practices and insights
- Support new hire process by providing job leveling, benchmarking roles and insights on internal equity
- Lead counteroffer process with benchmarking, seek approvals as needed generate and offer letters
- Conduct FLSA evaluations, and audits to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Participate in and support our evolving pay for performance culture by using advanced Excel skills to provide analysis and manage the bonus, long term incentive and semi-annual salary increase processes
- Prepare, analysis and coordination of materials for submissions to corporate parent
- Partner with Finance to track compensation budgets and data requests
- Manage quarterly vesting process of stock option plan
- Manage and support the introduction and maintenance of a global job architecture for North America in partnership with other Op Cos including developing and maintaining salary ranges and coordinating across businesses
- Lead and coordination the review of monthly Promotions to Vacancy requests
- Participate in the design and implementation compensation technology such as Workday
- Participate in ad hoc Rewards projects that enhance the quality of data, plan designs and employee experience
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- 7+ years of experience as a Compensation Analyst/Manager (base, bonus, and long-term incentive)
- Understanding of agency skills sets (advertising, creative, media, analytics, planning)
- HR systems such as ADP, Workday and SAP including reporting and analytics
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow through skills
- Strong partnering skills and collaboration mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic problem solver
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent data reporting and analysis skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Who you are:
You’re open : We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diverse views. We are accepting: of new ideas, new partnerships, new ways of working.
You’re optimistic : We believe in the power of creativity, technology and talent to create brighter futures or our people, our clients and our communities. We approach all that we do with conviction: to try the new and to seek the unexpected.
You’re extraordinary: we are stronger together: through collaboration we achieve the amazing. We are creative leaders and pioneers of our industry; we provide extraordinary every day.
What we’ll give you:
Passionate, inspired people – We promote a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
Scale and opportunity – We offer the opportunity to create, influence and complete projects at a scale that is unparalleled in the industry.
Challenging and stimulating work – Unique work and the opportunity to join a group of creative problem solvers. Are you up for the challenge?
#LI-TC1 and #LI-Hybrid
The base salary range for this position at the time of this posting is indicated below. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including location, business needs, level of responsibility, experience, and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, go to for more details.
$75,000 – $180,000 USD
WPP is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
Please read our Privacy Notice for more information on how we process the information you provide.