Who We Are:
VaynerCommerce is an end-to-end digital commerce strategy and implementation partner with a mission to create enduring commerce brands. VaynerCommerce was born from the frustration that brands were left with no viable options in the market when it came to building sustainable online customer growth.
VaynerCommerce has assembled a team of DTC and omnichannel experts to design, develop, and scale the future of eCommerce. We work across Fortune 100, venture capital, and private equity-backed consumer brands to build enduring direct- to-consumer businesses – and partner at every stage of the life cycle, from ideation to incubation to commercial scale. To achieve client goals, we focus on providing five core capabilities: strategy, design, product, technology, and growth.
What You Will Do:
The Video Editor supports VaynerCommerce growth engagement and strategy teams by executing high level editing and motion graphics for a number of platforms. The Video Editor will work closely with Creative Strategists and Senior Editors to translate data driven briefs into incredibly dynamic and engaging video and still advertisements that pull consumer attention and drive both click-through and conversion. Come be a part of our growing team!
What We’re Looking For:
- Stellar editing skills with a strong sense for storytelling, pacing, and watchability.
- An eye for design and composition with the ability to combine footage and text in dynamic and digestible ways.
- The ability to follow brand guidelines and guidance from leadership in creating large volumes of content across multiple media platforms and tools.
- Strong time management skills with a real understanding of how long things take and how to effectively communicate this.
- Strength in incorporating historical learnings, data, and feedback in pursuit of creating the best performing media while maintaining quality.
- Provides Senior Editors and the Post Production Lead with editorial support on ideation and production planning.
- Proactive in collaborating with teammates and cross functional departments on rapid fire requests and tight timelines.
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- 2-5+ years professional editing experience, with a demonstrable passion for making creative content on a spectrum of media platforms – social, streaming, interactive, etc.
- Professional level of proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite. With emphasis on Premiere Pro. And a working knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, and illustrator.
- Additional experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Production: Camera, Lighting, Coordination
- Social: TikTok, Instagram, Youtube
- Editorial: DaVinci Resolve, Audition
- Art/Design: Figma / Google Slides
- Writing: Google Docs / Word / Confluence
- Responsible, accountable, and self starter who consistently demonstrates initiative.
- Ability to follow directions while simultaneously trying new editing techniques to improve engagement.
- Experience collaborating with the individuals of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and positive results.
- Passionate about content creation and the latest trends and tools in post production.
- Desire to learn about DTC marketing and combine data driven results with sleek and professional aesthetics.
- Engaged with social media platforms and current trends.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? Our team is always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary: $60,000 – $75,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health and Wellness benefits
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=6478d0c5350da3ec9c20d9885&ri=98b649438eea49c9b6dcddfaf1edad06&job_loc=Los+Angeles%2CCA&q=Spectrum&spl=465a4c454132624132673366384342633a587144494736696b355a2b4f6546454252594c584b513d3d3a517750774b3930436e50713442346c6a54355348505374326e53447479514c6f425355392b6168323164767476627465336c6839734d694e66517733716f2b32694d6b4f474f49444178704e5773534172697a4f497a6a4e7572774e413864523654424c5952755a7261637739386538466b45347a6b4c55615149444d65433649594f5249677a764a4c6e7a5a3149736e673d3d&encrypt=0&l=united+states→