We’re here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We’re creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we’re always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you’ll do work that’s as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we’ll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
Since March 2020, our Zoomers have worked remotely and reported an overall better work-life balance with more time for family and personal wellness.
At the end of 2021, LegalZoom made the official commitment to being a remote-first company. Remote-first means that there is no expectation that Zoomers come into an office for a fixed number of days outside of those employees identified as essential onsite workers. While we remain a remote-first culture, our local offices have evolved as collaboration spaces for Zoomers to meet and engage in person.
This position will be onsite at our San Francisco, CA office.
LegalZoom wants employees who are fanatical about delivering world-class experience & products to our customers! Our Virtual Mail Specialist ensures incoming mail reaches our customer’s accounts. This position requires someone who will provide onsite support to the virtual mail division of our business. In this role, you will receive shipments from various carriers and ship these packages to a specified location. You will be responsible for speed, efficiency, accuracy while maintaining high productivity levels
* Document, sort, pack, and ship customer mail.
* Monitor the flow of mail from our remote locations to our processing center(s) and investigate any disruptions, opening cases, contacting vendors, and submitting refunds/claims when necessary.
* Import, categorize, and review address network shipping backhaul and invoice data from a variety of sources, including USPS and UPS.
* Support the development and implementation of processes and technologies to maximize efficiencies and quality in production as well as employee satisfaction and retention.
* Support quality control metrics and programs, and drive continuous quality improvements (systems, processes, and capability), innovation and elimination of non-value-added tasks.
* Work with management to resolve production problems and bottlenecks to ensure efficiency and prevent delays & customer dissatisfaction.
* Exceptional attendance and punctuality.
* Able to lift 40lb.
* Ability and experience to independently self-manage, absent of leaderships direct oversight.
* Positive-thinking and team player.
* Have flexible schedule, including availability on evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Overtime as needed by department, including working on holidays
LegalZoom is a remote-first company and the national range for this role is ($37,440 – $45,760). Actual compensation offered will depend on several factors including but not limited to geographic location, work experience, education, skill level, and/or other business and organizational needs. In addition, an annual bonus, incentive bonus and/or restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package. You will also receive a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits as seen below.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Plus other wellness benefits to include:
* Mental Health
* One Medical
* Fringe wellness benefits up to $250.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.