Solutions driven success.
RXO brings together massive capacity, cutting-edge technology and industry-leading expertise to keep shippers and carriers ahead of the marketplace. At RXO, we’re looking for innovative and collaborative employees who are committed to solving our customers’ challenges. We know we can do big things when we work together – so join us on our mission to disrupt the industry.
$500 sign-on bonus offered to eligible participants hired while the program is in effect, paid in two installments. Bonuses are subject to all applicable taxes. All other rules governing this program will apply.Current employees and contract workers are not eligible.
As the Material Handler, you’ll play an important role in making sure freight gets where it needs to go. You’ll work alongside a top caliber management team that understands the transportation industry. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and RXO. If you’re excited about the challenge of working for a rapidly growing global company, we have an opportunity for you to grow with RXO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Assist with shipping and receiving activities, including unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing orders to sales associates for processing
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders and requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed and/or shipped
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for employee and customer traffic
- Complete your work in a safe manner; adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Assemble products and participate in inventory counts as needed
- Take check calls from drivers, ensuring that loads will deliver on time; validate all load data prior to marking loads delivered, for accounting purposes
- Monitor daily pick-ups and deliveries; verify that loads have arrived on time and in good condition
What you need to succeed at RXO:
It’d be great if you also have:
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends, due to varying freight volumes
- Dock or warehouse experience in the transportation industry
- Experience loading and unloading trailers
- Experience using handheld scanners
- The ability to apply critical thinking to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form
This job requires the ability to:
- Must be able to lift, push or pull at least 75 pounds
- Ability to load and unload trucks
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review RXO’s candidate privacy statementhere.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=640258db798da3ec9b88586c5&ri=98b9a3a3306049e3b33fe36ed2b2559a&job_loc=Ontario%2CCA&q=Uxui&spl=33523778524737382f5853524374706e3a4e6d7538493456584853553352546f666e6a327152673d3d3a4366424a6b53654d54434c5674754f4663796e46524737644a77566d2b61715356427374675742335a4b71524173782b45314947614c4358375036713353314b395766754c36742b766777786742354666444430587538723152634267532b6857362f6d30455133334664377759654345515a2b314e66544641766975322f4e6231486a4531673d&encrypt=0&l=United+States→