Warehouse Clerk | $23.25/hr.
The Warehouse Clerk will assist and support the warehouse department with daily administrative activities related to branch operation.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business, and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
- Coordinate the scheduling of all Inbound Freight.
- Communicate to internal customers scheduling needs/requirements.
- Monitor and track late delivery appointments and process late delivery charges.
- Assist Warehouse Management Team with receiving, transportation and inventory functions and paperwork
- Interact with purchasing, customer service staff as required
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High School/GED education required
- Ability to perform clerical and administrative duties with speed and accuracy under limited supervision
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a warehouse/distribution environment is preferred
- AS400/iSeries experience preferred, particularly inventory/receiving functions
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task projects
- Ability to respond to a heavy volume of emails/phone callsfromboth internal and external customers
- Mustbe detail-orientated problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work at a height of up to 26 above the ground (with provided safety/process/training)
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)