At DistributionNOW, we believe our associates are the best in the business. We value and reward hardworking, creative, and dedicated employees that desire to be part of a team committed to outstanding customer service. START YOUR CAREER NOW. The primary responsibility of a Warehouseperson/Driver will be to deliver customer ordered material on a regularly scheduled basis.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:* Represent DistributionNOW in a professional manner at all times.
* Receive freight shipments of stock inventory.
* Initial point of material accuracy verification for material received from vendors.
* Responsible for the cleanliness and neat appearance of the warehouse.
* Assist customers with products and services.
* Review packing list/order with customers for accuracy. Obtain signatures and customer stamps.
* Responsible for notifying DNOW personnel when requested material has arrived.
* Responsible for daily cycle count, and relaying cycle count and other pertinent information to the Warehouse Supervisor/Lead and the Manager, when necessary.
* Deliver supplies to rig and production sites, ensuring the proper material is delivered on time* Restocking of the Autocrib technology and proper handling of our products and maintenance of Autocrib or other POU equipment in the field.
* This position will full fill other duties such as inventory put away, will call service, order picking, or other warehouse duties.
* Improve customer relationships with both an emphasis in and focus on excellent customer service.
* Other responsibilities, as assignedJOB REQUIREMENTS:* High School Diploma or equivalent* Must have current, valid driver’s license and clean driving record* Able to properly operate forklifts* Must be able to physically lift up to 50 pounds.
* Load and unload trucks, safely utilizing material handling equipment, when necessary* Communication skills, both verbal and written, and organizational skills* Make and be responsible for decisions* Follow established guidelines, policies, and procedures* Possess integrity and a dedication to results* Maintain a good working relationship with all Branch employees and customersBENEFITS:* Competitive Salary + bonus* 401(k)/ Retirement savings* Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage)* Career growth* Paid vacation/holidays
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=62491edcc6eda3ecff3c38175&ri=98b88cacce054af8b15aab9dc462c716&job_loc=Los+Angeles%2CCA&q=Uxui&spl=2b6e646f6a652b704f566b61396e6f573a676e5268645134376d76303239675a556655306d6f773d3d3a72695a584a6c4e6f3430732f33686437495668473167514d4f54475641706f334b4564346f443354456247484a774155496e757642322b51495a32753167466b6b36394245706734344d67764a6866754a3376583372344d2f52443447435372332f3446472b755254343463536b5a72674c5a74374471422f57494a4a75526d43736c48&encrypt=0&l=United+States→