Our essential team members enjoy:
*Career Path Opportunities
For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Clean has been creating cleaner, healthier, safer work environments for our customers. As a ServiceMaster Service Partner, you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients.
Job Position Description:
This position is responsible for cleaning, maintaining, and repairing carpeted and hard floor surfaces. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform all floor cleaning and maintenance duties for facilities using ServiceMaster provided tools and procedures
- Duties include: sweeping, mopping, polishing, vacuuming, shampoo carpets, stripping, waxing, buffing. moving furniture, spot cleaning
- Must achieve thorough understanding of buffing, stripping floors , waxing, and identifying different flooring types.
- Ability to operate various floor equipment and machinery
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
Physical Demands and Qualifications:
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, kneeling, twisting, reaching
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 55lbs.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as a floor tech is highly desired but not required
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- The ability to be flexible and work at a fast pace in a multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time
Apply and become a part of ServiceMaster, one of the most respected professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride ourselves on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customer, their employees and customers. As a ServiceMaster Service Partner you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients.
We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and opportunities for advancement and a career path that matches your interests and goals.
Compensation: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
Built on a foundation of great brands and employees with a passion for service, our vision is to be the leading provider of essential services through empowered people, world-class customer service and convenient access. By joining ServiceMaster, you’ll be part of a talented network of employees with a shared vision.
Our environment is a diverse community where successful people work together to achieve common goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a ServiceMaster Clean franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.