We are hiring talent to work from home helping others create a plan to secure their next job and future career.
Caliber Sourcing helps connect thousands of job seekers to jobs across the country. As we expand our service offering to provide a more robust and meaningful experience for our talent network, we are seeking hard working individuals who care to join our team!
The role of a Career Ambassador:
As a Career Ambassador, your primary responsibility is to help job seekers set themselves up for success on their job search and to position themselves to land a meaningful career. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Communicating with your assigned talent to gain a better understanding of the jobs they are seeking.
- Sourcing and sharing these jobs via social media, email, chat, and SMS.
- Guiding the candidate through the job application process to help them maximize their results and land more interviews.
- Working with the talent to create a workable plan to help them achieve milestones in their job search and career path.
- Sharing job search optimization tips to help the candidates take swift intentional action.
- Sharing resources with our talent to help them to reach their goals and manage their lives during the “in between” stage of job attainment.
- Offering educational resources to help candidates improve their skills and overall marketability in the workforce.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Why work as a Career Ambassador
The world is changing. More low-barrier to entry jobs are either being replaced with Artificial Intelligence, outsourced, or are extremely competitive. We believe that with more qualified talent creating a more intentional job/career plan, along with having the support of an advocate, we can see more people succeed and more careers launched.
Career Ambassadors play an integral role in the support of our talent network. You have the opportunity to build great relationships with your talent, and can make a real impact on their lives.
Career Ambassadors have the opportunity to earn commissions when referring their talent to any of our (often free)resources within our partner network, along with earning placement fees when any of our talent is hired by a partner company. As an Independent Contractor, you have the freedom to earn as little or as much as you would like. Part Time CA's can earn an extra $500 -$3500 per month. Top performing full time CA's can earn from $75,000-$100,000+ / year.
Career Ambassadors enjoy a flexible work schedule and have the choice to work from home or wherever you have a quiet space and internet connection. Full time top performing CA's have the added benefit of a Flex Office allowance.
Who We're Looking For
Our ideal Career Ambassador has a passion for helping others. You are very organized, self-motivated, and have a strong desire to succeed. We don't use accolades to determine your fit for this role, we use your demonstrated ability to go above and beyond to achieve goals both personally and professionally.
Candidates who can be successful come from a diverse background across several industries. You can choose to specialize as a Career Ambassador for the industry you're most familiar with and most comfortable with. We work with thousands of employers, so there is plenty of opportunity available.