Combine two of the fastest – growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
- Provide expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers.
- Direct phone-based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries
- Moderate work experience within own function.
- Some work is completed without established procedures.
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others.
- Supervision/guidance is required for higher level tasks.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) or equivalent experience
- Ability to work Monday – Friday, 7AM – 5PM
- Apply knowledge/skills to activities that often vary from day to day
- Demonstrate a moderate level of knowledge and skills in own function
- Requires little assistance with standard and non-standard requests.
- Solve routine problems on own
- Work with supervisor to solve more complex problems
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Work with others as part of a team