Cadogan Tate Los Angeles Limited has an open position for a career-orientated Administrative Assistant within the Client Services department. The essential duties of the role is to support our client services department with general administrative and data entry responsibilities. This role would ideally suit a candidate with an background in logistics and interest in the fine arts industry. We are predominantly looking for a candidate who can thrive in a fast-paced environment to provide support to our growing team.
– Provides a professional, courteous and efficient service to Cadogan Tate s clients, vendors and employees while performing a client management function.
– Supporting Account Managers with their day to day tasks including setting up client files, creating purchase orders, entering data, and producing bill of ladings and generating invoices
– Ensuring department calls are handled in a prompt and professional manner
– Providing excellent customer services at all times
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
– Have a desire to work within an art logistics / auction house services
– 2-3 years administrative experience
– Ability to work independently and with a team
– Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
– Computer literacy
– Ability to communicate fluently in written and spoken English
– Ability to thrive in a busy environment
– Professional appearance and demeanor
Contributed Medical, Dental and Vision
401(k) with company match
FSA & TRA
LTD & STD
Competitive PTO Package
Abenity Discount Program
About Cadogan Tate Cadogan Tate moves and stores personal possessions, commercial assets, valuable works of art and priceless furnishings for individuals, companies, auction houses, galleries, collectors and interior designers the world over.
At Cadogan Tate we pride ourselves on excellency in everything we do. Every member of the team is just as important and we consider ourselves to be a family.