Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What you’ll be doing
* Monitor and ensure that all established administrative and operational processes and control standards are followed, contributing to the effective and efficient operation of the business group.
* Calendar Management – Maintain and monitor the executives’ calendars of scheduled appointments, upcoming events and matters requiring immediate attention.
* Coordinate agendas, and send meeting invitations and agendas to attendees, book meeting rooms and arrange for IT resources and refreshments in support of a smooth and efficient meeting facilitation.
* Travel Arrangement & Expense Reporting – Arrange travel arrangements and maintain travel expense account including expense submissions to Concur/Coupa on behalf of the Executives.
* Arranges group travel as necessary; monitor and track all department invoices and expenses including contracts; process expense reports/invoices and update financial reports when required.
* Professional Support – Prepare standard correspondence, minutes, reports and presentations frequently of a confidential, strategic and/or specialized nature ensuring completed material is produced in a timely manner.
* Assist with the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and management reporting.
* Provide ongoing administrative support such as assisting with onboarding/off boarding activities for new and departing employees which include processing requests for technology requirements, monitoring training plan completion, work badges, business cards, corporate cards, expense and travel profiles etc.
How you’ll succeed
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred
* 3-5 years in a support role, preferred
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to work with a wide range of individuals in a wide range of situations that requires tact, diplomacy and discretion.
* Strong command of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Detail oriented and critical thinking skills
What CIBC offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
* Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and home.
* Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure foster innovation, collaboration, and creativity.
* Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training.
* Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits programs, retirement savings, and more.
California residents – your privacy rights regarding your actual or prospective employment
What you need to know
* CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact …@cibc.com
* You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
IL – 181 W Madison
Administrative Procedures, Business Effectiveness, Calendar Management, Communication, Detail-Oriented, Office Administration, Processing Expense Reports, Time Management, Workplace Organization