Analyst, Business Strategy & Analytics
The Chicago Bulls Business Strategy and Analytics Department is a team of strategic problem solvers who champion a continuous improvement mindset across the organization. Our mission is to collaborate with key decision makers across the business and empower them with timely data and insights to better serve our fans.
The Analyst, Business Strategy & Analytics will support efforts to improve strategic data-driven decision-making throughout the organization. This role will:
* Partner with other departments, including Marketing and Content, to design and implement strategic solutions (e.g., dashboards, reports, and trackers) and provide clear insight into historical, current, and projected performance of key business metrics
* Build, maintain, and evolve fan feedback surveys and distill insights from results to support the growing needs of the organization
* Perform research to better understand our fans globally, nationally, and locally and share those insights internally
* Leverage third party syndicated research to discover insights about our brand, fans, and customer experience
* Perform ad-hoc analysis to address specific business questions and produce measurable insights and recommendations
* Bachelor’s degree with a consistent track record of professional and personal achievement
* Outstanding Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills, with experience analyzing and synthesizing large data sets
* Proficiency in SQL, preferably working with a Cloud Data Warehouse such as Redshift, BigQuery, or Snowflake
* Experience in crafting effective charts, graphs, and visualizations (Tableau preferred)
The perfect candidate has a strong mix of the following:
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to form relationships and share findings with both technical and non-technical team members
* Critical thinking and problem-solving expertise to analyze large quantities of data and prioritize what variables are most relevant to identify a decision for our team
* Comfort working in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt quickly to real-time changes to the business
* Execution mentality that combines data with strategy to drive towards business outcomes
* Entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a high profile, small business, balancing multiple projects across different functions
Must have received the completed COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required. Legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.